Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Range
|Price:||$106.56 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.43 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2- 30,000 BTU Cast Aluminum Burners system for total cooking power of 60,000 BTU
- 448 Square inch cooking area with 3 sided windscreen and appliance style knobs
- 14" Cooking system fits accessories with 14 Blue Flame Logo (accessories sold separately)
- Comes with regulator and 3 foot hose for use with bulk propane tank
- Cooking area 14" x 32" fits 14" Blue Flame Accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Camp Chef Explorer Series EX-60LW 2-Burner Modular Cooking System, Black
Carry Bag for 2 Burner Grill Black B0000ARAOS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Power Source||Propane||Information not provided||Information not provided||Propane|
|Size||34" H x 9.5" W x 16.25" L||One Size||One Size||One Size|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall the build quality and heat output are very good. It has more than enough burner capacity to boil a 33 quart canner in 60 F. weather. Very stable. Keeping the humidity out of the house is a huge plus.
I have two suggestions for Camp Chef.
1) The front, center and angled down location of the MIP fitting (for hooking up the hose to the propane tank)is in about the most awkward location it could be. Users are typically going to have the tank to the side or rear, so a fitting location aimed in that direction makes sense. As built the hose is subject to getting spills on it (hot grease would be the worst), and having a side strain on the hose and fitting from trying to locate to the side or aft.
2) The burner valves are also exposed to spills from cooking. A metal shield would help. I fashioned a temporary one from layers of aluminum foil - works ok but you have to be careful to keep the air inlets on the valve clear of obstructions.
Finally, I'll repeat some common advice: Get your tanks refilled and don't use the excahnge services. In our area a fill costs about $12.50, and exchanges range from $18.99 to 23.99. It adds up if you do a lot of canning.
Happy to say, the stove is still going strong! This stove has cooked thousands of meals over 6 years (we have big camping trips). It has become the center of a very large mobile camp kitchen we take with us. In the 6 years since I have outfitted that kitchen with almost all Camp Chef products, because they just keep working.
Their little oven that sits next to this stove is great! Fresh baked cinnamon rolls in the Mountains overlooking a lake?
I "saved" this product from my In-laws, they were going to throw it away since they never used it. Being it was sealed in the factory packaging and still had the price card on it, I opted to take it off their hands.
This last week,7/19-7/24, I went camping on the Oregon Coast. As normal it was cold, wet, and windy. Somehow out of the 28 people present at our family gathering, we had two stoves. One was the venerable Coleman table top propane stove. The second being this Camp Chef I brought with me, fresh in box.
Right out of the box this product is extremely easy to assembly. It takes less than 5 minutes to be up and going. It is extremely sturdy and well built, the matte finish is uniform and in order. Overall it exudes quality, something not often found in a product these days. The two 30,000 BTU burners were more than enough to heat large amounts of food quickly, enough to feed every member in a timely manner. Even in the cold wind and rain the flame was easy to light, and it kept that flame until turned off. The stove consumed less than 5 Gallons of Propane during the trip, and it was used at every meal.Read more ›
|Length: 2:44 Mins|
Camp Chef products are designed for cooking outdoors and can be great for many years of use.
This is the number one stove in the line, it has over 75 cooking combos!
Here are my top 5
1. Stove with both burners covered by the SG60 griddle (Griddle all the way across) Camp Chef - SG-60 - Pro Fry Griddle BBQ Accessories
2. Stove with Camp Chef BB100L Sport Grill Box, Black one one side the other burner open for a pot to boil water and do your dishes.
3. Stove with Camp Chef CGG16 Cast Iron Grill/Griddle great for throwing on some fajitas...
4. Stove with Camp Chef Professional Barbecue Super Grill Box for 2-Burner Stoves this is a bit expensive, but you have a super wide barbecue system and you can take it off and still have a two burner stove.
5. Cover it up with a Camp Chef CB60 Carry bag for two burner stove keeps the cook extras out of the car.
We love all of our Camp Chef product and are always looking for new ways to cook and be Outdoors.
One the BEST thing is that the burners are not tunes but more like professional grade kitchen burners perfect for a pot or kettle or frying pan or the iron grill and BBQ box we bought to go with it. Superb quality all around. I use it on our patio every day (not an exaggeration) and it packs quickly for camping. I love it!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I couldn't wait to use this wonderful camp stove. I'd "shopped" a couple of other models...some less expensive...most MORE expensive. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by JT
So the reason why I was looking for something like this was to be able to cook outside my house because some of the dishes I cook tend to bring a odor in the house. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Chi Huynh
If Kalashnikov (AK-47) ever designed an out door burner, this would be it.Only had this burner for an day and I can say that I am proud to own it!Published 2 days ago by The Campus Mouse
My husband has been wanting one for several months and "Santa" brought him one. We do A LOT of camping with friends. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kiran
I have camped for over 45 years. Saw this Camp Chef 60 on Amazon and decided to buy it for my wife to replace a 25 year old tabletop camp stove. Read morePublished 4 days ago by becky
Wish I would have bought this system sooner and saved a ton of money!!Published 5 days ago by Jiffy
I got this for camping and it worked good. The wind guard is useless though. It was windy and the flame blew all over the place. Other than that I can't complain.Published 9 days ago by Jeff