Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.01 (20%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Makes perfectly round, restaurant-quality sushi at home
- Includes sushi tube, plunger, and endcap
- Easy-to-use; add ingredients and plunge rice onto nori sheet
- Measures 12 inches by 2-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
Sushiquik Sushi Making Kit Fun Easy B008YWRTB4
BambooMN Brand - Sushi Rolling Kit - 2x rolling mats, 1x rice paddle, 1x spreader - natural B005IYR43E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||white||Green, White, Black||Natural||White|
|Item Package Weight||0.65 pounds||1.3 pounds||0.35 pounds||1.7 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
* Made of durable plastic
* Measures 12"x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
* Great for camping or everyday at home
* Try for rice-crispy treat desserts as well
Top Customer Reviews
I've made sushi for years now with the little bamboo mat. I'm pretty handy in general and have had good results with the primitive tools, but still get more than half of the attempts at rolls to have a few end pieces collapsing, the roll irregular, etc. I DO have a life and I don't want to spend it perfecting being a sushi chef.
The Sushezi does one thing and it does it well: it makes a perfect large sushi roll and it does it quickly. I was both cooking and talking on Second Life to a friend and I compared chat time-stamps. I assembled ingredients (the rice was ready before I started), cut up a few veggies, found and opened a nori package, scrounged some of that orange caviar from my freezer, fake crab, leftover smoked clams, cream cheese, etc. I made four rolls. 45 minutes after the chat start mark, I had uploaded a photo of a plate of samples of each roll and sent it to my friend. If you've ever made sushi before, you know that's absurdly fast.
The Sushezi has a solid feel to it. There's nothing small and delicate that's going to break and leave you with a worthless product (versus, say, those cheap plastic cookie presses).
I'm staying with the very solid 5-star rating, but there are some downsides. First of all, it really needs a narrow diameter counterpart. That is to say, a Sushezi roll that can be wrapped with half a nori sheet. (Note: I e-mailed the company asking about that and got a very quick reply saying that they didn't have such a device.Read more ›
1) Make sure to buy quality Niri "paper" for rolling. I haven't had one break on me yet because I paid $2 more than the next cheapest brand.
2) When we first did this with my mother, both of us ignored the "sushi rice" recipe and just boiled rice. While still good, this time around (I have photos in the customer images area) I followed the directions and its MUCH MUCH better.
3) Don't overpack it. Loosely fill it on each side with rice, use the "plunger" stick to create a channel down the middle and load that up with whatever insides you want. Dont pack it tight and then attempt to put in your fillings
4) Dont forget to use olive oil to grease the sides of the cylinder. Without it your creation will be completely ruined.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the maki turn to be way to oversized..like in cheap sushi place. it is pretty easy and fast to make maki with this device but hand rolled maki are way better.Published 4 days ago by elena
Once I learned how to use it I know make the perfect sushi roll. This is the best sushi roll product I have purchased to date.Published 5 days ago by Darin Deluca
This is amazing! If you love sushi, you must buy this immediately. You will make perfect sushi in minutes. Seriously professional looking sushi.Published 8 days ago by J. Bruns
I love this sushi roll maker. I have tried to roll my own using bamboo rollers. I have tried other makers. This one works the best and is very easy to use and it is fun to use.Published 11 days ago by MississippiFishing
I was surprised how easy it was to make homemade sushi with this neat little gadget! I had my doubts but they actually turned out good!Published 14 days ago by Cupcake
We make sushi as a family activity once a month. This was a great addition. Now my children are able to make their own rolls. It makes the activity that much more fun for them.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got this product thinking that would be easier and faster to make the sushi rolls, but is not that great. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Irlety