- Series: Contemporary American Politics (Book 1)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc (June 18, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803973454
- ISBN-13: 978-0803973459
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,033,059 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Do Campaigns Matter? (Contemporary American Politics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Pandemic" by Sonia Shah
By delving into the convoluted science, strange politics, and checkered history of one of the world's deadliest diseases, Pandemic reveals what the next epidemic might look like--and what we can do to prevent it. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The answer is yes and no.Read more ›