|Item Weight||6.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 4 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||CHN10399AV|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
Campbell Hausfeld 3/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Air Powered Stapler: Model CHN10399
|Price:||$53.11 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.88 (26%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3/8- to 1-1/4-inch 18-gauge narrow crown stapler 1/4" male industrial plug (1/4" NPT)
- Adjustable depth guide; quick-release nose door for fast jam clearing
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface. Adjustable exhaust
- Includes 1000 1-inch finishing staples, male plug, 2 hex wrenches, oil, carry case
- 3-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Whats in the Box
Crown stapler, 1-inch finishing staples, male plug, 2 hex wrenches, tool oil and carry case
Top Customer Reviews
If I could get hold of someone at customer service I would find out what is wrong for sure, but they don't answer the phone, even during their limited office hours, and seemingly don't respond to their email. I'm sure it's still under warranty, but probably won't be by the time I finally get hold of someone.
The leak was apparently the result of a seal getting dry on the shelf and coming unseated. It was a quick DIY fix. Since then, I've been using it regularly without any problems or complaints.
1. The case is flimsier plastic than the Porter Cable or DeWalt cases. When pressing the three allen wrenches to get them back in their special slots, the entire case lining compresses as if it were no thicker than a soda bottle. The gun does not quite fit down in the molded recess made for it. All hard cases are a problem in that there is not much room for fasteners, but the box of 1-1/4" staples that came with this one does fit inside.
2. There are no stampings on the tool. There is no serial number. The model number and "date codes" appear on adhesive labels that are applied after the fact, suggesting that perhaps this tool came off the line some factory in China that puts out no-name tools for several buyers to use their own name plates. Campbell Hausfeld does not list this model on their Web site.
3. The bottle of pneumatic oil that came in the case is extremely flimsy, and the top flew off when I tried to squeeze a few drops from the bottle (even after poking a hole in the nipple) sending 30 wt oil splashing across my workshop.
4. The depth of drive adjustment had to be set to it's maximum limit, and even at that not all of the staples were driven flush when driving the 1-1/4" staples that came with the tool through 1/4" birch plywood into 5/4 poplar.Read more ›
Overall I'm pleased with it. Time will tell how long it will last since it is pretty cheap... But overall nice little unit!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its a great gun especially for the price.light weight well built. Well known brand thats why I tried this brand.I dont use it everyday so should last a long timePublished on January 23, 2014 by ken
the staples are too long and they don't go into the wood the whole length. They need to be shorter.Published on January 21, 2014 by Nancy Rodemann
After reading all reviews about this stapler, I decided to purchase it after all. I got to say, it didn't miss one single shot and I have emptied 10. Read morePublished on December 20, 2013 by Neil Thijsen
I use it for small home DIY projects and crafting shelves and multi woodcrafts. With regular oiling,cleaning and PM it should last for awile. Works for me.Published on December 23, 2012 by Canon54
This gun is worth the money as are the other campbell hausfield guns I own. Worth the price for occaisional use.Published on July 21, 2011 by mak Daddy