5.0 out of 5 stars Easy but elegant
Published on March 12, 2009 by Cindy F

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I was really pleased with this book, the recipes were easy to understand and easy to eecute. A shame that it made you feel the need to use exact Campbell products to be able to cook any of the recipes.
Published on December 7, 2012 by Zoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy but elegant, March 12, 2009
This review is from: Campbell's 3 Books in 1: 4 Ingredients or Less Cookbook, Casseroles and One-Dish Meals Cookbook, Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook (Plastic Comb)
This is a great cookbook that actually our newlywed daughter found and suggested. The recipes are so easy and basic yet very good and even some are elegant. The ingredients are things you basically already have or keep and every single thing I have tried so far is good which is really rare in a cookbook. It's got a great variety and great for someone who doesn't have a lot of time for preparation. Thanks Campbells!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy fast recipes, December 7, 2008
This cookbook has a lot of fast easy recipes that taste great. I keep this in my office so I can grab stuff for dinner in the way home. It does have lots of store bought ingredients but they are inexpensive, easy to find, and go on sale often. Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much in such a little package, November 2, 2009
Bought this for a Xmas present to go with a slow-cooker for my daughter. Looked thru the 1st 12 pages & already found 4 recipes I'm going to make. Love it so much I'm ordering another 1 for myself right now.

The 1st chapter, "4 ingredients or less" is no joke. What great & easy ideas using ingredients that are already in most kitchens. The recipes sound fabulous. My mother-in-law could really use this. Even an already good cook will find so many uses with this. Wonderful too if you entertain or have kids.

How can you go wrong for about $12????

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Collection, December 7, 2008
This book has 3 sections: 4 Ingredients or Less, Casseroles and One Dish Meals, and Slow Cooker Recipes. The recipes are all super simple, and this would be great for someone just starting out cooking. Lots of them include a can of soup in there, which might seem to get repetitive, but there is a pretty wide range of tastes throughout. Some of these are pretty basic, like cooking rice with chicken broth, but some are ones I'd never think of. My favorites: Shrimp and Corn Chowder, Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties, and Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it - Yum!, January 27, 2010
Lots of pictures. The book is organized nicely - I would buy for a friend or family member. Great deal for the 3 books in 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, December 16, 2012
Straightforward recipe book that I was looking for. Love Cambells soup. My Mom has a Cambells soup cookbook from the 70s and the things she made from it were always top notch. This is as good and if not better as it now includes slow cooker recipes which I love. Already made sloppy joes from the book and they turned out great. Get this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cookbook, March 17, 2012
I have used this cookbook for a couple of recipes. They were good and easy to fix. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cookbook; Love It!, December 19, 2014
This cookbook (3 Books in 1) is a wonderful cookbook. I have already made several of the recipes and they were great. Finally, I have a cookbook that calls for ingredients that I have in my kitchen; unlike most other books I've ordered. I am NOT a chef and do not have a kitchen full of spices and items I've never heard of before; I just wanted a simple basic down home book of easy recipes and this one is it. I would highly recommend this cookbook if you want simplicity in cooking and ingredients used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was perfect for what I needed, January 22, 2013
Bought this for my son at college. First time away from home and pizza was getting old. He loves it. Easy to follow. Easy recipes for an inexperienced cook, yet food turns out great. His friends pick their favorites and bring over the ingredients to him to make it or they want to borrow the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 7, 2012