Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 16, 2012
This Thai green curry sauce is delicious. It is delicately sweet, gently spicy and just loaded with wonderful citrus and herbal tones. We usually enjoy it with cubed chicken but I have prepared it with shrimp also. I do use less meat than what is called for on the package. I prefer lots of sauce so that I can sop it up with some warm, toasty bread.

I don't often use prepared sauces because I love to cook. But, this sauce is just so tasty and convenient that I keep buying it.
on October 8, 2013
I wanted something different (and easy) for dinner & decided to try the thai green curry with chicken. I was skeptical after tasting as it was cooking. After following instructions and serving it over rice I was pleasantly surprised. I'm going to try it next time with shrimp with red and green peppers and onions.
on March 21, 2013
Thai Green Curry sauce is excellent!! We have used it several times. First thing I do is add a bit of lite coconut milk, fresh basil and some chili garlic sauce(my husband and I like spicy food) then add some leftover chicken, onions, fresh broccoli and green beans. I serve this over rice. This is a quick easy meal that is ready in 30 minutes and it is delicious!!
on April 9, 2013
I buy a lot of things and never write reviews...but I decided I needed to buy one for this Thai Green Curry Sauce from Campbells. I rarely ever like any prepackaged sauce. It never has the authentic taste I'm looking for. Well this sauce knocked it out of the park! Tastes authentic like I ordered it from my favorite Thai place. Has a good kick, but I added more red pepper flakes so not sure how much of a kick the original sauce has. MMMMMMMmmmmm
on December 18, 2013
This isn't horrible but it isn't delicious. I bought it because everyone else in the household disdians Thai food. I figured I'd buy it and make enough food for myself for 2 meals. I bought some vegetables to include because most ready made dishes/sauces don't ever seem to have enough. I usually have international type pantry items and basic groceries on hand and it really helped once I slow stewed the veges I dropped in with the chicken thighs in the sauce. I had to add lime zest, lemongrass, ginger, cilantro, the lime's juice, a can of coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce as well as some spices to give the dish life.
Now if you've never made this dish or tasted an authentic Thai Green Curry before you may like it. It is so mild that my Mother liked it when she made a packet for herself strictly to the directions on the back. She has a palate that can't stand hot or robust spicing. Now I'm not saying this product is inedible. It's just that it's not a base, it's not a shortcut nor is it a full sauce. It would be better to just buy the Thai Green Curry paste you'd get in an Oriental grocery store and make your own.
on November 29, 2012
I eat at a thai place near my office. This is a little different but just as good. My wife and I used two packets and added some chicken, some peppers slices, some onions, and BOOM. FANTASTIC STUFF. WILL BUY AGAIN.
on November 10, 2012
If you LOVE Thai Green Curry sauce, this is as good as it gets for 'at home cooking' with an authentic Asian flair! The flavor is wonderfully intense fuzed with a hint of 'heat'. I can't wait to try some of the other sauces! I simply sauteed raw shrimp in butter, added the sauce and served it over steaming rice. The sauce actually absorbs into the rice and makes it deliciously creamy. Why go out to eat when you can whip this product up in literally minutes and wildly impress your family and friends!! Carrie
on January 13, 2014
While it is not as spicy or complex in flavor as something you would find in a Thai restaurant the flavor of this sauce is definitely worth the money and time. I made it with pork instead of chicken as it suggested and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next time I am going to try shrimp.
on October 1, 2013
This is a awesome dish with shrimp, scallions, and mushrooms. I wish Campbell's would make this in a large jar size for large families.I wish I could add my picture of this dish, it made my son's mouth water who is away at college.
on August 4, 2014
Great sauce. I add 2 packs to the recipe and cut up bell peppers, potato, and onion. I also find a few dashes of hot sauce adds heat and makes it more authentic.