5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots
Published on December 31, 2009 by Doncer

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots are TORTURE!
Published on September 30, 2009 by R. Cabrera

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots are TORTURE!, September 30, 2009
Have you ever tried to put on a pair of tall boots that has no zippers? I spent more than 15 minutes trying to put them on (the size was correct, the real problem was trying to get my foot through the narrow upper part of these darling boots. Did I mention they have no zipper on the upper part?? I ended up being late for work thanks to these boots since I already had one boot on and figured it would be harder to take that one off than to put the other on. I was wrong. It is equally difficult to put them on or take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, December 31, 2009
After reading the other review I was nervous ordering these boots. They are not harder than any other pair of pull on boots, all pull on boots are more difficult to get on and off than a pair with a full zipper. These do have a small zipper at the base which helps. I was able to get them on and off in under a minute. I wear nylons and think this helps get them on and off more easily. The boots are very high quality and have a really nice heel height. I ordered then because the previous review mentioned she had skinny calves. They fit perfectly. They run a little small, so if you are unsure of the size order up. They also are for someone who has slim calves. If you have heavier calves I think these would be very hard to get on.