4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of Fun as Part of the Campfire Kids Set
I purchased this as part of an entire set of indoor camping equipment. My 5 year old granddaughter loved getting it for Christmas and has already "fried fish" and "roasted marshmallows" over her Campfire Kids fire log. She sleeps with the lantern that casts wilderness shadows on the walls of her room and plays fun wilderness sound effects.

This whole line of...
Published on December 30, 2011 by Linda R. Hendrex

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sized right
The fish is too big for the fry pan. The concept is really fun and I wish the manufacturers would have though about this before they mass produced it
Published 7 months ago by Teacher of Tots

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of Fun as Part of the Campfire Kids Set, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)

This whole line of toys is great fun and I highly reccommend all of the components EXCEPT for the dreadful tent that is the centerpiece of the line. BEWARE OF THE TERRIBLE TENT! Buy the great accessories and put them together with a better quality pop up tent from a different company. You can see my review of that atrocious tent here:

Just remember - Campfire Kids accessories: Cute and Fun

Campfire Kids tents: Awful, Awful, Awful!

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a must for the outdoors kids!!!!!!, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
My grandkids had hours of fun with this campfire kit... It actually is a very important learning tool for our younger generation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
I got this for my daughter for her birthday, she really likes it. I think the only thing that I would change would to make the fish smaller or the pan bigger so that the fish could fit in the pan. As how it is now, the fish is a little big and doesn't lay flat in the pan. But that is what I would change, although my 6 year old daughter doesn't seem to care and enjoys playing with it, along with the Campfire Kids Campfire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Fish Fry-Trout set!, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson who loves camping and cooking. If you purchase this you might like to get the Grill-And-Go Camp Stove to go along with it. He has had a lot of fun playing with both of them. Very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for the frying pan, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
when my daughter started putting together a wish list for her birthday, a black frying pan went on the top. not for cooking, but as an accessory to her rapunzel dress. the blue & orange plastic frying pan in her toy kitchen just doesn't cut it when she's dressed as rapunzel and saving herself and eugene from the bad guys. this is the perfect little pan for that task and my daughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 4 y/o grandson, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
Very sturdy and realistic. My younger grandson loves it, as does my older one who's 9! Takes the man-handling of the boys and stays looking new. Better quality than any other cookware I've found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and a lot of fun!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
Nice quality and a lot of fun with Campfire Kids Campfire log...also great with Stack and Stay S'mores! 4 Year Old Loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pretend play, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
Got this for my nephew, a kid who has most everything. He loved it and didn't put it down the entire weekend! Great imaginative play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool., March 7, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
I bought this along with the campfire. And it was given as a gift. We have had more fun playing camping. Great items for the young campers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved this . The best was the fish, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Campfire Kids Fish Fry - Trout (Toy)
Kids loved this and had a great time Got it along with a camping set the fish the could use with their fishing pole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›