Can I get it at 9.99 too? I have bought the kindle fire HD, but forgot to order Kindle Powerfast. If I order it right now, can I still get it at 9.99?
asked by Silvia Ko on September 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
Yes, open a chat window. Make sure you explain that you know you need to buy a charger, but didn't know about the promo until after you placed your Fire order. Ask them to honor the promo for you and they will keep the chat open while they direct you to the product page for you to add it to your cart. I did this yesterday, and despite the rep initially not understanding me, once I explained, I got it.
A Keith-mocker answered on September 18, 2012
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Why would you want to pay $9.99 when you can get a compatible charger for less than $3 right from Amazon. Any USB wall charger using the mini USB plug on a cell phone will work just fine. You probably have one at home.
JohnnyL answered on October 1, 2012
Comments (2) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also very surprised that the Kindle Fire HD 7" did not come with a charger. Once I realized that I contacted amazon customer service and must have gotten one of their rudest employees. I think they should always honor the discounted price for anybody that has purchased the Kindle. I finally got her to give it to me, but I was told atleast 15 times that it was a one time exception. Amazon has always been a pleasure to deal with, until now... Good luck to everybody else, I hope you get better service!
Marcia V. answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
go to your account then on the right hand side of options select kindle help home . a orange contact us symbol will appear on the right
md31 answered on September 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think you simply drag down from the top and find the "My account" icon. When you get in the page, there is a deregister. click it and type in the account you want change to
JLIN answered on September 20, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just opened up a chat window and explained that I forgot to add the Powerfast Charger to my second Kindle Fire. Rahul answered and told me to place an order for it and he would apply the promo. While in the chat I ordered the charger and he had already applied the new price of $9.99. Now that is darn good service if you ask me.
Robert L. answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It doesn't come with a basic charger?Fun but still should specify speed improvements in charging on product page. I have a non hd and its charged in hour to 2 hr (not fully discharged[but why take the chance])
Chris H answered on November 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GBI just reeived my Kindle Fire HD nad I did not know that I needed to order the power charger as it did not come with it. Can I get the $9.99 price and why doesn't the order section offer this if it is not included? I also need to change the name of the registered person on my Kndle and have deactivated it and reactivated it without any change. How can I get this changed?
Maurren Gadbois
Maureen S. Gadbois answered on September 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
where i can open a chat window?
JLIN answered on September 20, 2012

A
I order the charger with the Kindle HD 8.9" just when was available to order begining Sep and the price was 19.99, I already receive it and the order # is 102-3452103-1544251. Now I'm learning the charger cost 9.99.
Can I get the $10 credit?
Jaime Garcia answered on September 28, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product