5.0 out of 5 stars A Man of Honor
Joe Castiglione to me represents all that is good about the Red Sox. He is a man of honor whom I admire greatly.
Published 17 months ago by David M. Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars Insomniac's cure
It's hard to believe Joe would lend his name to this book. He is so wonderful behind the microphone bringing color and drama to a game. None of that is present in the book. I reads like a laundry list. He would have done better writing it himself than using this worthless ghost-writer. Avoid this one.
Published on December 1, 2012 by Connhiker

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man of Honor, July 27, 2013
David M. Gray (Eastham,, MA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars a fan's perspectiveIf you love baseball and especially, March 5, 2014
If you love baseball and especially if you love Red Sox baseball, ready this book. I've spent most of my adult life listening to Joe and one or another partner tell me what's happening on the baseball diamond, this book brought back a lot of wonderful memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review of this book, April 10, 2013
I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. This book is just what I was looking for. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave this a gift, January 19, 2013
I ordered this book to give a as a gift and I was delighted that the person I gave it to thouroughly enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe is the man!, December 27, 2012
Not only can Joe Castriglione entertain us on the airwaves all summer long, but he can entertain us with his books all winter! Thanks Joe! By the way I have a marketing idea. Why not call the Tylenol or Pepto people for commecial opportunities Joe? I can hear it now..."I have a headache!...Tylenol..CAN YOU RELIEVE IT?" Just a thought. Happy Holidays 2012 to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes I can believe it, December 27, 2012
Castiglione is the best. I enjot the res Sox on the radio better than the botth guys on TV. I listen pool side to Joe. His insights are great on the Sox and baseball. A must read for Sox fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Insomniac's cure, December 1, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 11, 2014
I love Joe and I love the Red Sox, but this book is a little disappointing. I expected more behind the scenes rather than a rehash of games.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!!!, May 22, 2012
Greatest book I ever read!!! A must read!!! Red Sox fans will truly love this book!!! Joe Castiglione is the best!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read!, October 16, 2014
This review is from: Can You Believe It?: 30 Years of Insider Stories with the Boston Red Sox (Hardcover)
Really enjoyed the book! I've been a Red Sox fan for many years and my husband and I enjoyed the stories in this.

Can You Believe It?: 30 Years of Insider Stories with the Boston Red Sox