Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $17.23 shipping
Can You Imagine Laser Fog Light Show
|Price:||$63.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Control the beautiful swirls of ever-changing mist with the device that turns ordinary fog into magic. Watch as fog leaves the chamber and disappears into thin air while you play with the laser to create an amazing visual show.
- The laser fog light show even has a built-in demo mode which lets you sit back relax as you watch the fantasy happen.
- Use it with the lid closed or use with the lid open; it's all up to you.
- This gadget comes with pre-filled bottle of mineral oil. Replacement oil can be found at any pharmacy to make more fog.
- An electrical power adapter is included. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Can You Imagine is a leader in bringing creative products to market.
- Make playtime fun and educational with a wide variety of innovative toys, gifts, and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
As the name indicates, it is a laser fog light show, with a green laser illuminating moving tendrils of fog.
The unit has two basic modes of operation: manual and automatic (the latter known as "Demo" mode).
The single laser spins around in a circle, shining upward through the fog. In manual mode, you can control the speed at which the laser spins and the speed at which it flashes, altering the light patterns. You also push a button to activate the fog; it takes about seventeen seconds to warm up the mineral oil to produce fog.
In auto mode, fog is produced automatically at regular intervals, and the two speeds are adjusted randomly, producing different effects. Most folks will probably prefer to keep the unit set on auto -- er, Demo -- and then let the machine do its thing without constant fiddling.
Those within arm's length of the machine, however -- if, for example, you keep it on the desk where you're, um, working -- may enjoy playing with the manual mode and introducing more fog when needed.
I have found that the machine works best with the top lid open. If you keep the lid closed, the fog soon fills the chamber, obscuring the tendrils that are so interesting to watch.
For all the fog it produces, the machine seems to use mineral oil very sparingly. I have run the unit for a few hours a night over the last week, and the mineral oil level has only decreased by a third or a half.
Apparently you can use either baby oil (which usually has a scent) or straight mineral oil (used as a laxative), both available at any drugstore.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
AMAZING! As a reformed rocket scientist with a laser physicist friend, this was a really nice surprise. The photos don't do it justice.Published 1 month ago by Jo
This looks better in person than I imagined. Bright, green laser effects, the swirling fog...all very exciting. A great desktop toy.Published 19 months ago by Rooman