Can it attach to a pack 'n play play yard? Can this mobile attach easily to the Graco pack 'n play play yard with bassinet? i am about to purchase this along with the play yard. we have decided not to buy a crib due to less space.
asked by A. Khan on October 3, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I have been able to pull a wooden chair next to the pnp and attach the mobile to the chair and it would hang over the pnp perfectly.
gibbber answered on February 9, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It uses the standard mobile post which goes through the bars of a crib so unfortunately it would not fit on a Pack n' Play unless you punch a hole through the side of the playard. The only good mobile that I could find that fits on a Pack n' Play is the Infantino Flutterbug mobile (http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-Flutterbug-Musical-Mobile/dp/B000FTDWFQ). It's a great mobile but better for keeping your infant entertained instead of soothing him/her to sleep. Hope this helps!
CitySlicker answered on October 31, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you purchase the rainforest pack and Play it comes with a mobile. My grandson loved the mobile so much I had to take it off and give it to my daughter to bring home!
Lisa A. Jones answered on November 11, 2008

A
thanks!!! best answer ever!
A. Khan answered on April 8, 2009

A
great idea!
E. Friend answered on July 12, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›