Can I hook this up to my HDTV?
asked by Tammy on November 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
If your tv has an audio out, then you will need to get an RCA to 1/8 inch cord, so you can plug it into the Big Jambox. I have audio out coming out of my Blu-ray player so when we watch movies i have extra sound coming from the Jambox and it is great.
David Traugott answered on December 12, 2012
Comments (3) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use my Jawbone in my car, and it gets moved around in the front passenger seat. I also keep my other equipment and clipboards in the same front seat. It's not unusual to bump my cables with my clipboards or to press the end of the jambone against the seat. A 90 degree input plug will not be damaged by pressing against it with my clipboards or the edge of the seat. I had used a straight plug and the wire was bumped enough to finally short out. I no longer worry about that.
David L Hall answered on October 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also, you can always run an audio cord from the TV to the Jawbone. That is a guaranteed fix when you do not have bluetooth capability. I use the cable all the time with my Kindle Fire.
David L Hall answered on December 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your TV has bluetooth capability, it will work. Or use the 1/8 th inch cable. Note: I recommend a cable with a 90 degree bend on both ends to avoid damage to your cable when bumping it against objects.
David L Hall answered on December 28, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product