Customer Discussions > Super Mario 3D Land forum

Can more than 1 person play?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2011 2:27:42 PM PST
KLP says:
Just bought it. Does the game have more than one file to save games for 2 or more people? Thanks for the info.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 6:27:04 AM PST
I have played it on a demo station, and it had 3 or 4 save files.

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 6:20:45 PM PST
Bob Emmerich says:
Would also like a definitive answer to this. Had to buy both my 3DS owning sons Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Rumble Blast. On the bright side both of those games offer online multiplayer so they can get use out of the 2 copies. Since this is a one player game would be great to save $40 and let them share. Most of the DS games they could share except Pokemon which is famous for only 1 save file. I was beginning to think all 3 DS games would be this way and force us to buy 2 copies of each.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 4:43:21 PM PST
Solway says:
Mario 3ds has 3 save files, all completely independent of each other. :)

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 12:52:43 AM PST
Ahh, it's a "how many save files?" question. I've been playing this game like crazy for the past three days, and I keep thinking how awesome it would've been if Nintendo had built-it for 4-player co-op, like New Super Mario Bros., but enabled it for online play. I guess we can always hope for that in a sequel, if Nintendo ever really jumps on the online bandwagon. The 3DS is showing some excellent signs of potential for this, so, fingers crossed...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Super Mario 3D Land forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 3D Land by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (555)