Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Can this model be wall-mounted?
asked by G. Calhoun on November 24, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
yes but you will need a wall mount bracket to attached it to - great TV - will love ours!
Sam Courtney answered on November 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't mounted mine but with the correct mounting system it can be done. The model is very light and would be a nice addition if you had a place to do that.
Marty answered on November 24, 2012

A
Yes it can be Wall-mounted but the Wall Mount kit is sold separately
regards
Ralph
Ralph Paoli answered on November 24, 2012

A
Can't speak specifically to the 26" model, but I have wall-mounted my UN32EH4000 32" Samsung which sppears to be the same series in a different size. I used the AmazonBasics Articulating Universal wall mount and it works fine. Good luck!
Emile Bonnecaze answered on November 24, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes you can wall mount this but you need to get the wal mount bracket seperately however
It comes with the wall bracket to tv screws but not the wall mount to wall screws which should come with the wall mount.
Sunnyt90 answered on November 24, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The instructions say that you can install it on the wall but the Wall Mount Kit is sold separately.
Regards
Ralph PAoli
Ralph Paoli answered on November 24, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think that it can, but we are using it on the stand that came with it. It has worked out perfectly and is used for video games as well as TV.
Thanks,
Rhon
Rhon Carleton answered on November 24, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
According to my user manual, my TV can be wall-mounted with purchase of a wall mount kit. However, my model number though is UN32EH4000, not the 26" model. I suggest you call the Samsung customer number to confirm.
Elizabeth, Kitty Hawk, NC answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you'll need to buy a wall mount unit for it, but I do see the screw holes on the back that will accommodate it.
D. R. answered on November 26, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product