Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Can I use this for orange juice?
asked by Amazon Customer on February 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I've juiced oranges and while it's doable, there's some time needed to prep it as the chute is quite small. Would be awesome to just peel an orange and drop it in but since it's really narrow, you have to ensure that you cut the orange in slices so it'll fit comfortably. Hope this helps!
JJ Casas answered on February 19, 2013
Comments (2) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you just have to peel and slice the orange in quarters to get it to fit in the chute. It will take several oranges to fill the cup that comes with it but it is very tasty when you are done!
Jeremy Burson answered on February 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you cut the orange into small slices that can fit into the feeding chute after peeling it or not, based on what your taste is.
wisebuy answered on February 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. You can put almost all fruits and veggies in the juicer
Amber answered on February 19, 2013

A
You certainly can, but it's not the best choice, because it will take out all the pulp and you'd have to use a lot of oranges to make one glass.
alex chebuhar answered on February 19, 2013

A
Yes! Absolutely. I got this for my brother and he juices EVERYTHING! And fruits and vegetables he can get his hands on. Oranges are no exception. It works amazing.
Jessica Williamson answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes. its a Little messy but quick
Christiane R. answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not really. For $20 buy the OJ JUICER from B&D. It is awesome.
Bones58gdi answered on July 29, 2014
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So far I have juiced apples, celery, carrots and yes oranges. I haven't had any problems and after usingnthis juicer fornthe last few days I am very glad to own it. Thanks
Mitch answered on February 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Feb 19, 2013 5:54:06 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product