Can I use it with a usb cd drive???
asked by JC on January 23, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
votes
Here are the formats that are listed as supported: Supports USB2.0 drives up to 2TB with MBR partition table and NTFS or FAT32 file system, including USB hard drives and USB flash drives. Supports all SD and SDHC flash memory cards with NTFS or FAT32 file system. I recommend checking out the user manual online first and see if that helps. It's located at http://content.miccastore.com/sites/default/files/266/micca-speck-user-manual.pdf. Hope that helps!
J. Vaughn answered on January 24, 2013

A
vote
Yes you can. The menu on the device has a CD/DVD option.
tandh answered on January 24, 2013

A
vote
Just found this: Commercial DVDs are not supported by the player due to encryption.
J. Vaughn answered on January 24, 2013

A
vote
Sorry for the delay answer. What happen was, it's not mine and my friend lived in another part of town. So I send in my e-mail to my friend to preform a test for me to see will it work. He used a external DVD recorder and hook up the system via usb. He tested by using CD and DVD media and it turned out they worked. Personalty I wish I was there to confirm it but if he said it works, go for it.
N1N3V017 answered on January 27, 2013

A
votes
yes. The usb my not supply sufficient voltage beyond 5 volts to power a drive. I use an external power
supply via a wall wart
HR answered on January 24, 2013

A
votes
Clearly, if you can even put a regular hard drive with usb cable and you will read to perfection
Carlos De Leon answered on January 24, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 21, 2013 6:46:48 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›