Your Garage Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room botysf16 Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Can I watch videos and text or surf the web
asked by Shawn Ferrell on April 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
yep
Just Joe answered on April 25, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes
Deryl answered on April 25, 2013

A
yes on videos, I watch Netflix on it and yes on surf the web. I don't think you can text because it is not a phone. I least my Galaxy does not have a phone but I watched videos that some models do...I do have issues with some things that don't work with the operating system on the Galaxy.
Doris answered on April 25, 2013

A
Yes:)
Alita Austin answered on April 25, 2013

A
Yes! You can do both!
Bzojones answered on April 25, 2013

A
Of course You can. More than that. Love it. you can carry it in one hand. Theres thousands of free apps. you can upload your own movies. biggest reason i bought it was to have more space because it allows an external disk to provide more storage for videos, photos, and documents.
Ronald Ruano answered on April 25, 2013

A
Yes you can watch videos,email,use a reader to read books(google play] web surf ,listen to music,wi-fi at home ,4g lte away from home ,2 cameras,i've had my samsung 2 7.0 4g lte for 2 days and love it .you won't be sorry if you buy it ...it's like a mini pc...
Loretta Cass answered on April 25, 2013

A
We have e-mailed and surfed the web. We've watched youtube videos, but never tried to text.
Mary Ann Martin answered on April 25, 2013

A
Watch videos and surf the web easily. Dual-core pocessor makes it very fast. If you download a texting app and had a wifi connection you can text from this.
ziggy answered on April 25, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product