5.0 out of 5 stars amazing jacket/double check your sizing!
Published 7 months ago by adam Marx

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and if anything buy in the store.
I'm 5'11 and 200 lbs.
I originally bought an XL and it was huge.
Exchanged it for the L, and it was so tight.
I'm not sure if it was b/c it was so tight but it was not warm at all, unlike the XL.

Don't buy online. Go to the store and try it on its a crap shoot with this company.
Published 1 month ago by J. lee

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing jacket/double check your sizing!, December 31, 2013
adam Marx (St. Paul, MN) - See all my reviews
After one month of research i finally ordered my Canada Goose Jacket. The quality of this jacket is unlike anything i've ever seen in a winter parka before. You can read all the other comments about how warm it is, how nice they look, etc... Basically, do your research on the sizing. All the jackets are extremely different in fit! I'm 6' and weigh about 165 lbs. Slim build for the most part. Anyhow, i am an XS in the expedition. A large in the Langford, and a small in the Chateau. I have broad shoulders and like a little tighter fit so i'm happy with the small but read as many reviews as you can about peoples experiences with Canada Gooses's sizing. All in all, this jacket will be a prized possession of mine for decades i'm sure. Obviously they're not cheap but if you live in Fargo, ND.... it's the price of living... comfortably!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, as expected but, November 23, 2013
M. Koo (La Crescenta, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Great jacket. Had tough time deciding between small and x-small size. It's a tight fit for xsmall but decided to keep it fearing small maybe too big. Wish they had a better way for consumers to estimate size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super warm almost overly so, January 7, 2014
The jacket is very warm indeed. The hood is way too big however. When you put the hood over your head it completely obstructs your vision. Adjustments to the hood are grossly ineffective. Sleeves time to run a bit short. I am 6 foot four, ordered an extra large and it barely fits. Definitely a slim fitting jacket. If you've got a big stomach forget about wearing this coat I'll be keeping mine but I am 6'4" and 210 pounds and it is clearly a snug fit. Weirdly, it has a left side zipper which is normally a woman's style. Takes a bit to get used to. Canada, what would you expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for the UK winter., November 20, 2013
I live in the UK and was initially concerned that a Canada Goose jacket would be too hot and over the top for our weather. Now that I have tested it, I am absolutely glad that I bought it! Yes it is a very expensive investment, but when it's absolutely cold out there and you are feeling toasty inside the CG Chateau, it's worth every penny, also it is clear that this is a quality coat that will last for years.
Warmth: without a doubt the warmest coat I've ever owned.

Size: As much as I like the slim fit, be warned this coat is very slim fitting, I strongly suggest you try before you buy! Apparently you're not supposed to compress the down otherwise it will lose its insulation properties.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's excellent jacket, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Canada Goose The Chateau Jacket (MEN) (Apparel)
It's excellent jacket. I bought it for my husband, and he is very glad about this item. But price is realy high

5.0 out of 5 stars Best parka ever!, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Canada Goose The Chateau Jacket (MEN) (Apparel)
Excellent product! Extremely satisfied! Suits very well and feels very light. Top quality materials and fur. Hope will stay with me for a lifetime. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canada goose chateau jacket, March 1, 2013
lynn reardon (new york, new york United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canada Goose The Chateau Jacket (MEN) (Apparel)
Best cold weather coat with style you can get. Walking the dog in snow at 6:00am and going to the theater at 7:00, same coat different dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good Quality jacket., March 25, 2013
Mohammed Jibril (Staten Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Exceptionally warm, light and well fitting. It maybe a little snug when trying to sit with it zipped/buttoned up. I Love this jacket and will buy the brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best winter jacket, January 24, 2013
For the cold new york winter this is the best.
It is the perfect jacket for rain, snow, cold, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Served the purpose..., March 13, 2014
It's very warm and very useful for this harsh winter. but it is way too expensive for a down jacket...

Canada Goose The Chateau Jacket (Black, Large)
$745.00 $695.00