5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you look forward to Winter!, June 28, 2014
First off the nitty gritty on this parka, I wore this parka out in -60 last winter (2013/14) and wasn't even cold one single bit! Even in -30 I found myself undoing the zipper a little bit to let some air in because I was getting to hot! This parka also sports real fur, don't be fooled by other opinions, I had a North Face parka with fake fur before it was NF top of the line parka and let me tell you real fur does so much more to protect you from the cold and the wind its unreal. The cuffs are recessed , tight and sewn into the arms so no wind gets in. The pockets are big and plentiful and fleece lined. The fur ruff is removable (dry cleaning) and adjust three different ways to block wind and pull tight around the face for the harshest conditions on Earth. Nothing and I mean nothing winter throws at you (I live in Wisconsin) gets through this parka.

On top of all that this is the most thoughtful design I have ever encountered in a winter parka. Every detail was paid extreme attention too and its obvious from the first time you pull it out of the box it arrives in. It is the most beautiful parka I have ever seen. Every where I go I get compliments on it non stop! Pictures do not do this parka justice, it is the most gorgeous color blue ever, and the only way to get this color is to order a PBI (Polar Bears International) line up. The patches are awesome plus $25 gets donated to the PBI fund (save the polar bears).

This Parka takes Old Man Winter and makes him his b****.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you are going to alaska, canada goose become you new best friend, August 24, 2012
Excelent parka for extreme cold!! i love it
i look for long time a extreme parka for the mountain weather, well here i am with my expedetion parka, it's warm and good loocking at the same time.
buy the original canada goose

Rate and Discover Movies