Canada Goose Men's Langford Parka
|Price:||$824.93 - $825.00|
- Polyester 85%/Cotton 15%
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a removable 1-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically)
- Two high fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Centre back length: 36.5'' / 92.71cm
- Slim Tailored Fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted a warm, stylish and slim fitting winter coat. I heard some great things about Canada Goose coats and saw them around the city and they were very stylish. I went online to read some reviews and found that the sizing for the coat was different. I ordered an XL Chateau Parka and it was huge. Not the slim fitting coat I was looking for. I'm 5'11 and 200lbs. I have a 34 waist and a 42 chest and i was swimming in this thing. To its credit it was super warm. I went out in 14 degree weather with real feel temps of 0 and i was way comfortable.
Since it was so big and on the Canada Goose sizing chart said that L would fit a 34 inch waist I exchanged it for a Large. The large was extra tight and not as warm. I was not happy and had to think to myself if I had gotten a defect. Ultimately I exchanged it again and got the Navy Langsford Parka in Large and the sizing was perfect and the warmth was awesome.
Two days into it I realized that I was getting a lot of feathers coming out of the coat unto my shirts. I'm not talking one or two I'm talking 10 or more each time. I read some fixes online and none of them worked. I eventually sent my coat back to Canada Goose to see if this fell under warranty. They warned me that it was a 6 week turn around. No problem I thought.
I get an email from CG stating that there was a manufacturer defect and that it would be sent to Canada to be dealt with. I get another email a few weeks later letting me know that they DO NOT have any Langsford Parka in size Large in any color but brown.Read more ›
Best Features Specific to the Langford:
1. Rib-positioned handwarmer pockets. I initially thought these would be less-comfortable to use but they are actually in a very natural position and helps you take a stylish wide stance when you use them. Just don’t store anything in these because retention is not great.
2. Just the right number of functional Velcro pockets. For those who have never tried wearing a parka out of the store, it is not immediately obvious that you’ll have a difficult time reaching under the bottom for your phone in your pants pockets. But in real life use, these top-loading Velcro pockets are great for storing your phone. And yes, two of these is all you need—the Citadel has a pocket surplus because the chest-mounted pockets are harder-to-access.
3. Adjustable waist (not available in the Chateau). The two elastic pulls at the waist help to bring in the jacket for a slimmer fit. It’s also functional as it helps to keep the cold out.
4. Velcro storm flap is easy to use. Far more practical than the buttons on the Chateau…at the expense of being nosier.
5. Zip-off ruff (not available on the Citadel). Great for achieving a different look in less-cold weather.
6. Adjustable hood depth.Read more ›
Well, let me tell you... I bought one of those North Face parkas (The Vostok, to be specific) and couldn't believe how not warm it was. There is no internal drawstring to help keep out some of the cold, it's bulky, and even at a size small, I always felt like I was swimming in it.
Then, while browsing a friends facebook page (who also happens to be a fashion designer for a living) I noticed she had on a Canada Goose jacket. So, I messaged her and said, "Canada Goose, worth the price?" Her reply was immediate. "YES."
So, off to the store I went to at least try one on... figuring I'd see what all the hype was about. Turns out, everyone is right about these jackets. They are made SO well, and in Canada (love that!) The jacket is light, has a nice cut, and looks very stylish to boot. It's the first parka I've ever owned that doesn't make me look like a big fat guy. (which I am not, I'm quite thin in fact). There is a great internal drawstring which can sinch the coat around your ribcage. Helping keep cold air out, and also making it look less like you are wearing a sleeping bag as a coat. I can't stress that enough... for a winter parka, the cut of this coat is SO stylish.
Did I mention how warm it is?? Which is impressive for how lightweight it is. I live in Minnesota, where there are regularly days that the temp doesn't rise above freezing for the entire day. This coat can withstand all of those things.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a replacement for an older down coat that has served its purpose well. I must admit that I was apprehensive about shelling out this kind of money for a coat. Read morePublished 26 days ago by M. A. Wright
If you are outside in a cold environment then nothing will keep you warmer, literally. Their coats are also pretty much bullet proof. Read morePublished 26 days ago by JEFF
High quality product it worth that price perfect protection from coldPublished 1 month ago by UGUR b.
This jacket is luxurious and very warm. It is very well made, too. It is a "longer style". I am 5 ft 3 " and it sits just above my knee. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Justin Rassi
This is a beautifully made and incredibly warm coat. It is also longer than most parkas which adds to its comfort and warmth. I have a couple of reservations. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Pound Ridge
I live in NYC, and bought this parka in early January. It fits me very well and is extremely warm. I spend time every evening waiting for the ferry out in the open on my commute... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Pierre Lamy