Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Small Cent Canadian Volume 2 (Official Whitman Coin Folder)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 13, 2011
I got this last week for my daughter and while it does work I was disappointed. I have an older addition that has a place to display the obverse (front) of the coin but this addition doesn't have that slot. Book two also has far fewer slots than book one and every other cent book I own which seems like Whitman's attempt to get me to buy book three in a couple more years.
on November 11, 2012
good Whitman Blue folder style Canadiane coin holder, with places for all the common varieties at a very reasonable price.
on March 5, 2014
I remember when I was young and used the same folders. It was much easier to put the coins in.
Now it is much more difficult with the new books.
I found I had to try pushing the coin one way, then taking it out and pushing it in another. Then the coin would
go in. Even more difficult if using the slots towards the middle of the folding pages.
I bought some for myself and my granddaughter, now I feel sorry for her having to deal with these pages.
But -- it is the only game in town. And the game is made ... you guessed it - China.
on April 22, 2014
My grandpa was a big coin collector. Mostly American coins. I collect a little bit but luckily have some of his collection for my retirement. This book serves it's purpose and keeps your coins in a good organized collection.
on February 12, 2015
good for a beginner.
on June 2, 2015
as expected
on February 19, 2015
bought this for my coin roll hunting to place my Canada coin in
on February 19, 2015
Just what it was supposed to be
on September 3, 2015
If you are a serious coin collector be aware that this volume stops at 2010. There are six extra slots to get you to 2012.
on January 16, 2016
Very good, just what I wanted.