5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price
These shorts are perfect for the price. Inexpensive and very comfortable,the pad in these shorts are more comfortable than my 125 dollar trek shorts. Great product and fast shipping. Be aware that these run a little big. I am a 6'5 270 pound male and they are a little baggy (size XL). Other than that good product for comfort and not breaking the bank.
Published on January 28, 2012 by Timmy B

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
I read and checked the size suggestions, and even though I ordered what should've been my size, it was too large. I have a 33" waist and ordered a large (which was suggested for a 32-34" waist). It was much to large, and the padding was hanging down...I felt like I was wearing a too big diaper that I took a dump in.
Published 19 months ago by K. Tarvin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Canari Cyclewear Men's Velo Padded Cycling Short (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and looks, August 20, 2012
These riding shorts are clearly of high quality, have great fit, and feel very good on the bike. One note: I agree with another reviewer that the sizes run a little big--I have a 32" waist; although the size chart suggests a Large, I purchased a Medium and it fits perfectly. For the money you can't beat them--comparable shorts by other companies sell for $50 to $100. Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for cycle beginners, March 5, 2009
This short are of very good quality (hand wash only) and very comfortable for its price. If you are thinking of starting in the cycling/biking sport, buy them...just make sure of your size is appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canari Men's Padded Cycling Short, July 25, 2011
The product exceeded my expectation in that it was of better quality than the previous bike shorts that my son had. He was very happy with the fit.
The one thing to be aware of is that the sizing chart for this product doesn't really correspond to the actual wearer's body weight and height and waist measurements. We needed one size smaller than what the sizing chart indicated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, June 11, 2009
These shorts met my needs perfectly. They wick and are lightweight and nicely padded. That's all I want in bike shorts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, October 6, 2011
Stephan Briggs (Philadelphia/New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Cheap, comfortable, and very light. The padding does not feel like a diaper - which I have heard to be the case of bike shorts. I wore these during my first long bike ride from Philadelphia to Ocean City and back (160 miles) and I only experienced minor discomfort once or twice during the ride.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Canari Cyclewear Men's Velo Padded Cycling Short (Apparel)
This was my first pair of cycling shorts, and found the discomfort to be terribly annoying. After buying a different brand of shorts I realized that the construction of these is very poor, particularly the chamois.
There is way too much padding, and the pad sits too far forward. I found I was having to constantly shift my position to adjust the shorts without my hands. I'm baffled as to why the padding sits so far forward where it is utterly useless. Don't they know that you sit on your rear and not your groin?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for short rides, April 16, 2012
skier (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I just used this biking shorts today riding my road bike Cannondale CAAD8. It feels good for the first 1 1/2 hrs. After that, it goes downhill. This item needs more pads. I weight 150 lbs. Maybe this cycling shorts is for lighter people. I would recommend this shorts for shorter rides.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the money, May 21, 2012
I bike on average 14 miles a day commuting to and from work. These bike shorts are worn by me almost daily. After numerous wash cycles over the course of a couple months, these shorts are beginning to show some significant wear (fraying at the elastic ends). I'm guessing this is expected with the frequency of use. However, I would have hoped they could take the beating a bit better. They still work fine though and I expect them to last at least through the year.

Canari Cyclewear Men's Velo Padded Cycling Short