Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 42mm Canbus LED Bulbs Pair White 6000k 576 578 211-2 212-2 214-2 Festoon
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 3, 2014
I bought these along with Blue LED lights. I really like the bright crisp white color of the LED, but these are about 1/3 as bright as the standard incadescent bulb. I'm keeping it in the truck for now because I just like the super crisp white light, but if I have to replace, unfortunately for all practicality I will have to go back to incandescent.
on January 9, 2015
I did the research and found the size that fit my vehicle.
The product was shipped to me in individual packages of 2 festoons each.
I needed 11 festoons to complete my conversion. One of the packages had 1 correct bulb and 1 wrong bulb.
It seemed to be more of a pain to contact the company to change 1 bulb, especially since I bought 12 and needed 11.

Nearly 1 year of use in my vehicle and have had only 1 issue with the lights. 1 of the bulbs is no longer working.
Guess going out of my way to get that 12th bulb would have been worth the trouble...
on January 21, 2013
Replaced both of the lights in my 1995 Chevy Blazer. As hoped, it fits, though they are a little short, so that they need to be jammed all the way in so they don't rotate; otherwise, the heatsink flips down.
on May 22, 2016
I received these LED's for a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. The LED's fit very nicely in my Honda Accord and the light is amazing. Definitely a cleaner looking light and is brighter than the stock light bulb. I recommend these lights if you are looking to brighten up your interior and have cleaner looking light.
on March 8, 2013
Most people don't say what vehicle they put their lights on buy I am. I installed on a 2007 ford fusion for the top 3 interior lights and the trunk. It gave my car a refreshing cool look as opposed to the factory halogens. It lit up the interior with just the right amount of brightness without being too harsh on the eyes. I had the blue leds before but they just made my interior seem like the inside of a club. the lighting wasn't practical if you were trying to read something or find something in the car with the blue leds. also the trunk lights up nicely too. overall a great buy for the price.
on July 20, 2012
Installed these in my 05 tahoe as previous other led bulbs started to flicker out. This bulb is bright, after replacing all my interior lights with leds these replaced interior dome light and back cargo area light. These are great and they have heat sinks on back which are a plus also.
on January 23, 2013
These replaced the passenger reading lights in a Dodge Caravan. They are a blue/white light compared to the halogens that are stock. Not quite as bright, but they do the job and light up the interior. If you are surface dweller and love bright lights, these may fall a bit short of expectations, but for finding a dropped toy, these are nice.
on August 4, 2012
I replaced the map lights in my 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T with these LED's and they are excellent. The old bulbs were so dim that you could not read anything; the new LED bulbs are pure white light and provide great illuination for reading a map, or whatever you need to read. Plus, they do not get hot, use way less current and did I mention the light is white and not that yellowish light the original bulbs give off? These LED's are premium in constrction and have a heat sink built in to keep them running cool. I'd given them a solid 10 on the scale.
on April 6, 2014
Nice and WHITE, not blue-ish white, but a nice bright white. They look so much better than the yellow ones. Great quality, will buy extra later.
on May 4, 2014
Awesome bright lites to put in your Rams. Made the interior light up like daylight. Highly recommend to everyone to buy.