4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs
A marvelous collection of canciones for all children. The only complaint is that there are no printed lyrics with the CD. The other Fischer-Price, Cantemos en Espanol, does have lyrics. Lyrics make it easier to teach non-Spanish-speaking kids the songs.
Published on February 8, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not like the liric
Sweet voice but the lyric of some songs are very sad such as " This little baby does not have a mother, does not have a father, does not have a cradle..." I would not play this to my little one.
Published 10 months ago

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful songs, February 8, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Baby Cd, May 11, 2006
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
I just loved this Cd..this cd puts my baby a sleep so easily. I play it in the back ground really softly and it makes the room that much more special. I recommend this to all new moms out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Canciones de Cuna, January 6, 2008
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
We love this CD! My little one listens to it every night at bedtime to fall asleep. Nos encanta!

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not like the liric, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
There are so many beautiful tender sweet songs in Spanish that are suitable to sleep a baby and help he/she feel secure and have sweet dreams. There is no need to include sad ones that are not even pretty.
I suggest "Los pollitos dicen pio pio pio..." or other songs that are very tender for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming voice, soft music, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
The selection of songs is great! The woman's voice on the CD is beautiful.. very soft and calming. The instruments and music are absolutely perfect for sleeping, soft soothing melodies. It would be nice if written lyrics came with the CD, tho.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame on Fisher Price! Lyrics say "YOU HAVE NO MOTHER", September 8, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS CD! I am a non-native Spanish speaker and bought this CD for my nephew. I was SHOCKED when I heard the lyrics to Track 11 "Nana de Sevilla" that translates to "you do not have a mother," and "you do not have a crib." This was confirmed by native Spanish speaker.

I am very disappointed and appalled that Fisher-Price would allow this song to be on a lullaby CD that supposedly promotes "Security & Happiness." Frankly, it is WRONG that Fisher-Price is selling this CD - a newborn should not be exposed to such negativity. I am thankful that I listened to this CD before I let my nephew listen to it. I'm fortunate that I understand Spanish - those who do not know Spanish are unknowingly subjecting their little ones to potentially scarring lyrics.

Unfortunately, this product will make me question Fisher-Price's products in the future. Shame on you, Fisher Price!

Plus, now I'm stuck with this upsetting CD because the retailer will not let me return it due to "copyright law" because it has already been opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible , it even puts me to sleep, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
Never fails, its got that repeated type tone throughout most of the songs, and it really does calm baby and put him, and me to sleep quick. We have been using it now for months, and will continue to do so. Baby is now about 14 months and is conditioned to go to sleep when this plays, or it so appears, as it works well, he settles down and knows what is expected. !!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, May 14, 2013
Thanks for everything. It is worthy of the price I paid for. The songs are really relaxing.
It arrives on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift When You Just Don't Know What to Get, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
I gave this as a gift to a friend who just had a baby. She was thinking of introducing Spanish language lullabies to her baby girl, so she would have some early language exposure. She really loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite CD, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Canciones de Cuna (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my daughter when she was 2 months...the songs are very nice! It has some Christian/Catholic content but is fine with me. My daughter sleeps with this CD every night. She love it!

Canciones de Cuna
Canciones de Cuna by Fisher Price (Audio CD - 2005)