5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!
I adore her!!! She is fantastic, her style is amazing, she designs everything with love. She is definitely number 1!!!
Published 11 months ago by Lalka

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen it all on tv
This is a quality book, but I'm so disappointed. Every single room is from the tv shows. I knew, of course, that they would feature, but surely there are other rooms that Candice has done that we haven't seen? The shows are repeated constantly, so we've seen the rooms over and over. And now I've seen them again, and paid for it.
Published on July 25, 2012 by Designlove

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen it all on tv, July 25, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars love love love the Divine Ms. Candice!, February 7, 2014
Always well thought out, but not always budget friendly....meh. There is so much within her designs that you can adapt to your home. I wish I could afford the loads of custom cabinetry she uses but I have found that if I try to mimic her proportions and use of color I can usually make things work. I love the way she makes a room look "put together". This book has lots of eye candy for all to enjoy; not too girly, not too neutral. Just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK But Left Me Wanting More of Her Styling Ideas, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
I watched Candice on television and absolutely loved her work redesigning rooms. This book captures a few of the jobs she did but I was hoping for some new material. I also was looking for some ideas for my own home and most of the designs here fit within her whole rooms she did. I wish she would write about the thinking she does when choosing furniture pieces and textures to go with. She has a classy style.

5.0 out of 5 stars love candice, September 30, 2012
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
i love candice olsen! her design is on point. i first learned about candice from hgtv on her show "divine design." when i get my home, i will incorporate candices' designs. i'm glad i have her books to reference designs from.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
I thought McMansions were gone. Apparently not as this book is full of way too large rooms. Beautiful book but I found the too narrow scope, large sububran homes a big turn off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and timeless, December 13, 2014
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
I am in the process of creating the bedroom of my dreams on a not so huge budget, but this doesn't mean it will not be as glamorous as I have envisioned. But I wasn't sure where to start and I have always adored (and miss her very much on HGTV) Candice Olson's flair and great taste. So, I felt I couldn't go wrong with her design book on bedrooms! Truth is, I think I remember most of the bedrooms from her shows, and it has been a joy to take my time going through each bedroom and all her design tips. I have gleaned so much useful information from this book, and best of all her designs are so classic! In some of them the one thing that dates them are the televisions, other than that you would think she just created all these great looks yesterday. And that is exactly what I'm hoping to achieve...a very classic and timeless look. The book is large, sturdy, very colorful and packed with loads of information, ideas and tips! If you are looking for ideas to redo your bedroom or even a child's or teen....this is the book for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book filled with Creative Ideas, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
Candice Olson is one of the most recognized Interior Designers.
Her style is classic and elegant with a touch of funk and flare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Candice never disappoints, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
Candice is so very talented. I have come to realize in spite of her talent and beauty of her finished projects, she is a little too contemporary for my tastes. That's not to say, this book wouldn't be just the ticket for someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars CANDICE is Genius, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Candice Olson Bedrooms (Paperback)
I have been watching and learning the art of Interior Design from Candice for several years now, and she is the best in the biz. Her books are easy to follow and the tips are very easy to emulate or inspire.I have applied many of her lessons to my own living space.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Candice Olson Bedrooms
Candice Olson Bedrooms by Candice Olson (Paperback - July 6, 2012)
$19.99 $14.97