Project Runway 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Times Square Anniversary Party Heidi, Tim, Michael and Nina are back to kick off Project Runway s 10th Anniversary Season with a live runway show in the middle of New York s famed Times Square where thousands are gathered to see what the new crop of designers have up their sleeve.
2. Candy Couture Some designers find themselves in a sticky situation when they learn what the materials are for the beloved--and dreaded--unconventional challenge. Who will have sweet success and who will melt under pressure?
3. Welcome Back (or not) to the Runway Teams of two must design a red carpet look for some special clients who know a thing or two about being judged, to wear to the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards. Actress Krysten Ritter serves as the guest judge.
4. Women on the Go Michael Kors challenges the designers to create clothes for a woman on the go whose outfit can work for day to night. But when two designers unexpectedly quit, all bets are off on who is safe on the runway, Hayden Panetierre serves as the guest judge.
5. It's My Way on the Runway Another day, another dreaded team challenge but will the designers be able to get along long enough to create cohesive looks for Marie Claire s Woman at Work Magazine? Marie Claire Editor in Chief Joanna Coles guest judges.
6. Fix My Friend Real women need clothes too! The designers help women in need of makeovers by creating a new looks to accompany their new hairstyles. Designer Alice Temperly guest judges.
7. Oh My Lord and Taylor To celebrate the 10th Anniversary season, the designers get a chance of a lifetime to have their designs part of the 10 piece Project Runway Capsule Collection at Lord & Taylor that will be sold in stores and online.
8. Starving Artist They can design, but can they sell? The designers are separated into teams of three and must sell goods they make to people on the street in order to earn the money they can spend at Mood for their fabric for this challenge to create fall looks.
9. It's All About Me The designers are elated for the HP challenge where they get to create their own fabric for their garment and get special home visits from their family. Project Runway alums Anya Ayoung-Chee and Mondo Guerra serve as guest judges.
10. I Get A Kick Out of Fashion Kick up your legs and cheer! Project Runway heads to the legendary Radio City Music Hall and meet the world famous Rockettes! Designers must create a costume for the Rockettes to wear for an upcoming show. Actress Debra Messing guest judges.
11. It's Fashion Baby Fashion isn't for babies - or is it? The designers find themselves babysitting and designing at the same time when Heidi asks them to create looks for her Babies R Us collection.
12. In A Place Far, Far Away This is the last challenge before Heidi announces who will be going to Fashion Week! The designers are brought to a magnificent location to spark their inspiration for their final challenge where they learn they must create avant-garde looks.
13. Finale, Part I After their hometown visits with Tim, the designers head back to New York to duke it out for their place to show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
14. Finale, Part II The moment the designers have all been waiting for is here when they must present their collections in front of thousands at the finale fashion show. Whose collections will the audience love?
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn|
|Supporting actors||Michael Kors, Nina Garcia, Dylan Lauren, Lantie Foster, Ven Budhu, Kooan Kosuke, Dmitry Sholokhov, Sonjia Williams, Christopher Palu, Andrea Katz, Melissa Fleis, Gunnar Deatherage, Elena Slivnyak, Buffi Jashanmal, Nathan Paul, Alicia Hardesty, Fabio Costa, Raul Osorio|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Sasha Alpert, Traci Bankston, Kristen V. Carter, Jane Cha Cutler, Sam Cotler, Cosmo DeCeglie, Courtney Doyle, Melanie Fields, Lisa Fletcher, Gil Goldschein, James Gordon, Kelly Greaney, Desiree Gruber, Tim Gunn, David Hillman, Tomiko Jones, Heidi Klum, Josh LeBlanc, Erin Lichtenstein, Lisa Lombardi|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I thought Fabio and Dimitri were the worst designers. I don't like it when 4 designers go to the runway show. They should chose the 3 best from the last contest. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Marjorie Cadden
Love every season since the 6th first few designers were tacky (Austin Scarlett and Santino OMG) but since then the designers on now are so talented love watching them create in... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Enjoyed each episode, the quality is great, if you love fashion you'll love this! Major Guilty pleasure.. Read morePublished 7 months ago by melissastephens
It's so funny cause I actually didn't care for any of Fabio's looks during the competition, but loved his finale collection the best. Read morePublished 9 months ago by lrf designs
Love Season 10! Christopher Paul is my favorite designer.Published 10 months ago by L. D. Harrington
This is the 10th anniversary of Project Runway and it seems to recapture the magic of the show. Designers are strong and very opinionated throughout the entire season. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Wes B.
I have always loved this show. I like to see all the great new designers out there. Am always shocked by the things that the good designers come up with.Published 16 months ago by DENISE NAVARRO
I have seen every season of Project Runway.
They seem to pick designers that are better and better every season... Read more
All of the seasons are worth watching if you are in love with fashion. I downloaded this season to my new Kindle - can't wait to start watching - AGAIN!Published 17 months ago by Susan Niehay