5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!
These candy boxes were a BIG hit with my sons and their friend. I bought three boxes (two for my kids and one for their friend) for my son's birthday and the kids really had a blast with the candy. Lots of fun for the kids.
Published on September 24, 2007 by Luna Zee

1.0 out of 5 stars Candhy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy GIft Box
Not worth the money. The product did not have as much as picture shown. Way too much money for what you think you are getting. Sent for a present, very embarrassed when parent called and said I hope you did not pay too much for this.
Published on March 15, 2011 by michele

1.0 out of 5 stars Candhy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy GIft Box, March 15, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small box....little candy, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
I am so disappointed that I bought this. The box is small and is filled with more stuffing than candy. I could have spent $5 at the grocery store for what the contents of the box entails. Very disappointed, and debating in giving this gift to the child I had in mind. May go to the store and buy more candy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
There was a lack of information about this product shows a picture that contains a variety of candy. There was one candy I saw that I wanted the box set for. It was the BUG CITIES!!!! It shows that it has them but it does not. Do not be fooled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, September 24, 2007
Luna Zee "Luna" (PA United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
Cool Pack but it show bug candy in the picture and it does not come with any bug candies. That was the only reason I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, February 2, 2011
Andrea D. Lopez (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
This was a present for my niece and nephew who live halfway across the country. I miss them dearly and wanted to send a little something to let them know I love them. They LOVED the crazy candy, and taunted each other with the booger flavored jelly beans. It was perfect, exactly what I expected, and they loved it. My only gripe is that it really was a bit costly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift but, pricy for a small amount of candy, December 11, 2007
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for Christmas. They come in cute boxes. But, I wish they had more candy in them for the price I paid. I know they'll enjoy them though. A nice idea including all of these things in one gift box. My daughter's had the yucky jelly bellies before and thought they were hilarious. So, I know this gift box will go over well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow not as shown in the picture., June 3, 2013
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
It was missing 4 of the big candies that were shown. A handful of penny candy was thrown in its place. I could have made the same box of candy for about 5 bucks.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, May 17, 2011
JennaLee (Lafayette,LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
You don't get all the candy pictured. And there isn't 30 kinds of candy like the description says. It does come in the box as pictured. I was given some really hard gummi grubs and spongbob chocolate coins instead of tube of powder,dirt and worms,and the hard bugs in a jar.Not bad,but not worth the amount since I can buy all this candy in the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be put a smile on ANY kids face-Great Value!!, February 1, 2011
This review is from: Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box (Grocery)
I bought this for a child that is staying in the hospital long term, I wanted something that would make him laugh and be fun. Just heard back today and he LOVED it, it was FULL of candy unlike what some other reviewers have said and it had all sorts of fun and wierd kinds of candy. Will definately buy again for other children, 5 star ALL THE WAY!!

Candy Crate Kooky Kid Crazy Candy Gift Box