5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves this gift
Published on December 19, 2006 by Christa L. Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars very little candy
I was expecting to have lots of candy like the picture did...Wow..not even close. Small pieces and not all the candy that was listed was in the box. Very disappointed.
Published on May 20, 2008 by M. D. Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves this gift, December 19, 2006
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
I sent several boxes out for Christmas presents and it's one of the only years I ever gotten feedback about my gifts. Everyone I sent it to loved it and reminisced about candy they used to buy when they were a kid. My aunt even said she took a picture of she and her friend wearing the wax lips. We're talking about two people in their sixties! So it was definitely a big hit.

2.0 out of 5 stars very little candy, May 20, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Memories, November 5, 2006
Jonathan D. Brooks "joninokc" (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
I enjoyed the Nostalgic Candy assortment greatly, and the product was well packaged without missing or broken candy, and the product arrived in a timely fashion, so I was very pleased with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 27, 2009
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
I was expecting a bunch more candy. The ad photo is very deceiving! I wanted something with older candy in it, not the stuff I can buy today. I would not recommend this item to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars candy, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
There were a few pieces of candy that were considered "nostalgic" but not many that I couldn't get at any store. Also the "nostalgic" candy was old and hard. Not like it should be. The price was decent and the delivery of the items was good. Just not impressed with the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
I was very disappointed in this candy. As mentioned in many of the previous reviews, it was cheap penny candy, much of which can be bought at any store today. I kind of expected that... I mean, they aren't going to produce old candy just for these packages, so they have to still be making them somewhere.

What I was really disappointed in was the amount. The total worth of the candy in the box was maybe $5. The box was cute, but very tiny. You would be better to do a little research and put together your own box, with 3-4 times the amount for the same money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Old, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
What they fail to mention to everyone is the fact that the candy is all for the decade it was created in. My first piece of candy was an orange tootsie roll. When I bit down I almost broke my teeth it was so rock hard. The product may have been better if it wasn't so old. I also discovered that the small box that I thought was stuffed to the top with candy has paper filler in the bottom. Most of this "hard to find" candy can be found at Walmart and various other places for much cheaper prices.

4.0 out of 5 stars small but nice, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
The box was a bit smaller than I thought it would be.I gave it as a hostess gift and She loved it When we opened it we saw that there were a few paper strings for filler but not much it seems it was just used as decoration(thus the smaller box it was filled with candy not a bunch of paper on the bottom)She immediatley had a piece of candy and it was fresh(I saw some reviews that candy was stale) It was a great different hostess gift and i would purchase it again

1.0 out of 5 stars Photo is very deceiving, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
The photo depicts a big box with a lot of candy in it. What I received was a dinky little box with hardly any candy. And, taken into account the price of this dinky box of candy, I cant help but wonder if a mistake was made? Extremely disappointed...you would be MUCH better off getting a cute colorful box or crate and filling it up with candy from Walmart or Target

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for money, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Candy Crate Nostalgic Candy Assortment Gift Box (Grocery)
This is a poor represntation of a candy gift box. Pieces were small, all candy listed was not in box and it was way too expensive for whay I got. Would not recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›