Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 22, 2014
I ordered a watch because it was cheap. Yes it is extremely cheap. I received my watch and it snapped in half. I contacted the seller and they sent a new one and said it would take 30-40 days I did know it was coming from china but still thought that was a bit ridiculous. So then I finally received my replacement watch and I was trying to take the tab off and the knob on the watch came completely off n had to be forced back into the watch it still keeps popping out. Cheaply made. Not even worth the $4 and the extremely long wait and hassle.
on April 7, 2014
I Ordered this watch over a month ago, it took over 30 days for me to receive the watches, the company ships from Hong Kong. I have made several calls regarding the delivery of my package I got 2 emails about 3 weeks apart claiming it was some type of holiday for the country, lol, very long lasting holiday. Well, I finally received my package, I opened it to verify that it was two watches just as I ordered, I did not bother to wear neither of the two right away, maybe 3 days later I tried to wear the black one and that's when I discovered it was defective/damaged, the clamp was on backwards, meaning you would have to wear the watch face down/backwards. I contacted Amazon and made them aware of my issue and a rep. emailed the seller and copied me on it. the seller responded to me asking me to take pictures of the product and send them, I responded telling them I did not have a pc with a camera nor a scanner, the seller responded to me telling me they will send me a partial refund, I did not agree to that when I made a full payment, this to me is very bad business ethics and I hope customers take time to read this review before they make any purchases :-(!!!!!!
on March 11, 2014
This is the first of several colors I ordered. Worked less than one hour. Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Don't buy.
on October 24, 2015
This watch broke the first time I tried it on. I asked the seller for a refund and they gave me the run-around, basically asking what I did to break it. I bought it in 3 colors and all 3 watches broke. The glass face fell off of one, the strap broke on one and a clasp broke on one. I didn't pay much for these but I expected them to at least be able to be used under normal circumstances. Two thumbs down.
on September 21, 2015
I'm not only very impressed! And also surprised! By the watch look the quality! You'd never know that someone paid $ 3:00. Or $3:50 is just great i purchased blue and mint! And also since they were so nice I just purchased the black and also the white watch.
on December 16, 2014
I love the color and durability of this watch. It was a gift for my sister she did say to me a day or so the battery had stop and she has only had it for a week. I hope the other eight watches battery will last looker than one week because they are gift also. This is. my first time ordering from Amazon.
on March 2, 2016
Great buy; and very convenient because it is a good travel watch. I don't have to place it in a special case taking up room in my suitcase; I can include the watch in my under garment bag and place the bag in the suitcase. When I got ready to wear it, I removed it from the garment bag, set the time, and went on my way. I am very glad that I purchased this watch.
on May 5, 2015
Works good, the yellow is a bit off & has a weird smell. Just air it out.
I just got it so I will see how long the battery will last.
It came really early expected date was May 15 - Jun 3rd.
Arrived May 5th.
review image
on December 28, 2014
Item appears to be of surprising quality considering it's a Chinese made product that costs less than it does to ship it. Still, you get what you pay for obviously. Saying that, it looks much nicer than the price would lead you to expect. The color of the 'Candy-colored Green' watch is actually a few shades darker/more green than the photo makes it appear.
on June 3, 2015
Bought this for price did not know I had to write review sorry. Very cheap looking. Once again you get what you paid for. Plastic very stiff. Has been keeping good time but too large to wear. Tried to give to daughter who is 24, and grand daughter who is17, both refused, said they did not like look of it