5.0 out of 5 stars YES!
Published 7 months ago by GraceB

1.0 out of 5 stars Less than one star.
This is the first of several colors I ordered. Worked less than one hour. Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Don't buy.
Published 9 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Less than one star., March 11, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap all the way around., May 22, 2014
I ordered a watch because it was cheap. Yes it is extremely cheap. I received my watch and it snapped in half. I contacted the seller and they sent a new one and said it would take 30-40 days I did know it was coming from china but still thought that was a bit ridiculous. So then I finally received my replacement watch and I was trying to take the tab off and the knob on the watch came completely off n had to be forced back into the watch it still keeps popping out. Cheaply made. Not even worth the $4 and the extremely long wait and hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Candy-colored Black Geneva Silicone Colorful couple of style quartz watches (Watch)
I Ordered this watch over a month ago, it took over 30 days for me to receive the watches, the company ships from Hong Kong. I have made several calls regarding the delivery of my package I got 2 emails about 3 weeks apart claiming it was some type of holiday for the country, lol, very long lasting holiday. Well, I finally received my package, I opened it to verify that it was two watches just as I ordered, I did not bother to wear neither of the two right away, maybe 3 days later I tried to wear the black one and that's when I discovered it was defective/damaged, the clamp was on backwards, meaning you would have to wear the watch face down/backwards. I contacted Amazon and made them aware of my issue and a rep. emailed the seller and copied me on it. the seller responded to me asking me to take pictures of the product and send them, I responded telling them I did not have a pc with a camera nor a scanner, the seller responded to me telling me they will send me a partial refund, I did not agree to that when I made a full payment, this to me is very bad business ethics and I hope customers take time to read this review before they make any purchases :-(!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, May 5, 2014
These are beautiful watches and EXACTLY as pictured! (Don't make the mistake I did and miss the microscopic plastic tab at center knob that keeps the battery (& hands) from functioning until you easily pull it! : ) My missing it, sent me writing to the seller, -and had a good end result, as the seller was a Wonderful communicator. If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to communicate with this seller who truly goes the extra mile in service and kindness. These watches keep perfect time. An unbeatable value for cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, June 28, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these watches! I bought a green, pink, and white and they are awesome! I get compliments all the time on how expensive they look. I am planning on buying one in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Henson's e-world Mart, May 29, 2014
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for my amazing Watch and I'm sure I'll be equally satisfied when my second watch arrives.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., September 14, 2014
It's cute. Not the most comfortable thing to wear but I'm not used to wearing a watch with a buckle. It's really more of a rose colored gold than the picture led me to believe. I wouldn't mind it so much if the buckle wasn't silver. Two different colors of metal; makes it look about as cheap as it is. I bought 2 different colors thinking I would buy more later but I don't think I will. I ordered them in July & didn't get them for about a week after my 6-7 shipping window.

4.0 out of 5 stars {GREAT watch for a few buck$}, December 14, 2014
It's good for what you pay for it, I've had lotsa compliments on it, 3-friends asked why didn't I get them one too.....For ($4.00) I paid for it I am very pleased with it, it [keeps excellent time] I even forgot I had it on in the shower twice, didn't faze-it still runs great....The Geneva Brand has been around a long while but-t-t certainly NOT at NO ($4) price tag......I would recommend this watch {I got the white} but there's lotsa cool colors to chose from, try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
Excellent for the price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 15, 2014