4.0 out of 5 stars Feels good, but size down
The pouch is perfect size for its intended occupant, but the strings for the back and the sides are a little too long too long to pull the pouch snug. If it was a smaller size I imagine it would fit perfect. I'm a 32in waist and ordered a medium, should have got a small. But it looks and feels great.
Published 22 months ago by Whoever

2.0 out of 5 stars Sides are slack
I liked the fabric, and the smooth, flat intersection where the bottom of the pouch is joined to the string. But I would avoid this item. The sides of the pouch have no elastic and do not gather in around you at all. Kudos to the product photographer who managed to shoot it and make it look great without revealing this glaring weakness in the construction.
Published 13 months ago by A music fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Sides are slack, August 8, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, don't waste your money, December 16, 2013
Just a string and a pouch that hardly seemed attached. Very loose and odd-fitting, with zero elasticity. You could probably make one yourself and save 15 bucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels good, but size down, December 1, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, December 7, 2013
Fits like a piece of cloth on a string. There is no support nor does my junk stay in. No!

3.0 out of 5 stars BUY A SIZE SMALLER!, December 13, 2013
The thong has no elasticity, im usually a medium but it fit more like a large, the pouch was also too small, my junk pops out of the side. The material is nice, it feels like i have nothing on, I would reccomend buying a size down.

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat large, January 25, 2014
it's ok, only thing is that fits larger than expected...i would say average materials and manufacture, didn't find anything wrong there

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 22, 2013
good fit, good quality product. I find the product to be a good buy and the color was very good. It feels ike I am not waring a thing!

3.0 out of 5 stars feels great, October 6, 2013
This product runs a bit big, I am a size 32 waist and of average endowment, I ordered a large as the sizing chart recommended however I came back to order a medium since there was too much play in the large size

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected but Comfy, September 15, 2014
I mostly like this product but I have mixed feelings. The pros are the very fine material and for me the generous cut in the pouch. The downsides are what others have echoed: there is no elastic on the sides of the pouch (a bit revealing on the sides), and the string underneath is probably shorter than it should be. So it lacks structure, but I feel that shortening the string underneath would probably make all the difference, and sewing it to the waist string so it doesn't slide. That or buying a smaller size: I am a 33-34 waist it could stand to be tighter fitting. But otherwise it is very comfortable, almost like I'm wearing nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars neither me nor my wife liked it. I would not buy again, July 14, 2014
too loose, neither me nor my wife liked it. I would not buy again.

CandyMan Men's G-String Thong