How do you differ between Friis Coffee Vaults if you own 2? I own 2 Friis Coffee Vault Coffee Canisters, what are some people's best ideas/suggestions for how to differentiate the canisters so I know what's inside without opening it? Any good ideas?
asked by Aspen Ebbhart on August 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
I like colored nail polish myself. Color code it or write on it, it works.
SeaGem answered on September 29, 2011

A
votes
Someone posted a picture on this site of the canister with chalkboard contact paper- it's actually pretty nice looking... like a coffee shop sign.
TNIU Student answered on September 21, 2013

A
votes
I put a small piece of masking tape on the lid (or you can put a larger piece on the container) with the type of coffee and date placed inside. It would be nice if they had color-coded lids but so far not.
Love New Gadgets answered on November 17, 2012

A
votes
Buy some colorful stickers. Put a star on one, a moon on the other, or whatever stickers you can associate with your coffee.
Amazon Customer answered on January 12, 2013

A
votes
Buy a silver Sharpie marker and use to mark the canister. The silver looks good. Another idea would be if you have a label maker at work or home to print a label. I've also used my laserjet printer at home and printed using see-through (clear) mailing labels to make a nice label that is see-through with a nice font name printed on it. I use those for my plastic storage canisters too. If all else fails, you can find a decorative sticker of any size or type to put on it. Put a "1" or "2" sticker, or use letter stickers, or picture stickers. There are lots of things you could do...
kb in Washington answered on January 29, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›