Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on January 9, 2014
The one thing about this song, and what cost it a star in my mind is that it is slightly repetitive in places. Not enough to be actually annoying (at least not so far), but it's the one thing that keeps it from being a perfect song. Lea's vocals are strong and perfect (duh) and it's well worth taking a shot at. If you do get tired of the repetition it won't be for a good long while, and you'll be listening to Lea in the meanwhile. Well worth a buck or two.
on December 20, 2013
Lea Michele truly is amazing. She is an exceptional actress and a strong woman and her first single is awesome. It is one of my new favorite songs and I go around my house singing it because the message it positive and it is basically about having the strength to move on from tragedy. Cannonball is amazing and I can't wait to hear the rest of her album when it comes out in March. This is definitely a must have for Gleeks and music lovers in general.
on December 22, 2013
Very empowering and a beautiful legacy to moving on through grief as it will always be with us it just changes and we have a choice about what that change looks like! Thank you Lea for we all add struggle with something that breaks us down but can also help us soar Luke a Cannonball. Can't wait for the new album!
on January 14, 2014
Both this song and Lea Michele are amazing I can't wait for the album!!!! Lea has one of the best voices I've heard.
on January 14, 2014
Amazing voice. Love her style and range. She is truly a talented singer. Can't wait to hear more from her.
on December 18, 2013
A very uplifting, empowering song. It grows on you more and more as you listen. It's my new anthem of new beginnings and I'll carry it into starting the new year. Powerful vocals, great backup. Not overproduced. Lea Michele is a quality singer. Love it. Can't wait for the album.
When it has came down to the cast of Glee, they actually haven't hit the nail on the head in regards to having good music from the heart. In fact, mostly all of the covers that the cast of Glee had done were terrible. For Lea Michele, she has a lot to prove to get past the sense of what Glee has shown musically in lackluster covers. Yet, she also has had a lot to prove in herself too, not just that she can sing, but getting past dealing with the death of Cory Montiff who passed away last year from his personal vices. Cannonball, Lea's debut single from her upcoming album Louder isn't a bad song. She shows a really strong voice and soul, but there could've been more to shine from the song itself. Hopefully, when her debut record Louder comes out, there will be more from star that could outshine her co-stars like the cannonball she could be.

Song: C+
on April 19, 2014
I have followed Lea since the beginning of GLEE and loved her in the show. She has one of the most powerful voices I've heard. I would recommend this to everyone!! Can't wait for more from her!!
on March 21, 2014
Lea Michele has that genuine quality to her voice that gets and holds your attention throughout the entire song. Enjoy this. You will not be disappointed.
on July 14, 2014
I just love this song,
since its out i didnt stoped listening to it
the whole album is incredible!!!!!!!