Robot Chicken 7 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Help Me Robot Chicken returns for its fourth season, with the help of guest stars Joss Whedon, Ron Moore and Seth MacFarlane!
2. They Took My Thumbs The creators imagine the contractor in charge of building those awesome Indiana Jones temples.
3. I'm Trapped Witness the aftermath of Pluto Nash box office.
4. In a DVD Factory Find out the only way to kill a werewolf! Discover the secret origin of Composite Santa Claus!
5. Tell My Mom Joey Fatone pitches his idea for a sketch, Gobots prove they're no Transformers, the creators imagine where Billy Joel might get his musical inspiration from and who you might call if The A-Team's not available.
6. PS: Yes, In That Way Strawberry Shortcake solves a robbery, Billy Dee Williams goes shopping, and the creators imagine what happens when Harry introduces his cousin to the Hendersons. Plus G.I. Joe welcomes a new member.
7. Love, Maurice The creators imagine how Babar might rule with an iron tusk, where O.J. might search for his ex-wife's killer and what Skynet might send back as their next Terminator, plus check out the latest superhero movie.
8. Two Weeks Without Food The creators imagine Zeus spicing up The Clash of the Titans, how Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan might play out as an opera, how Speed Racer might fare in the world of NASCAR, and they completely screw with MTV's The Hills.
9. But Not In That Way The Giving Tree has much to give, everyone loves Inuyasha plus the creators imagine what happens when Punky Brewster discovers boys and who Stephen King's new neighbor might be.
10. I Love Her The creators imagine how Freddy Krueger got his start, what would happen if the Monchhichis drew first blood, how Criss Angel delivers the Ultimate Mind Freak, and what a day with the Living Lohans might be like.
11. We Are A Humble Factory The creators imagine an alternate ending to Armageddon, what a new Star Trek character might look like, the excitement that is M.A.S.K. And the WWF's new up and coming challenger.
12. Maurice Was Caught Simon Belmont knows what works, Kermit introduces everyone to his cousin and the creators imagine what the new Gone With The Wind Re-make might look like, plus Annie Warbucks celebrates her Super Sweet Sixteen.
13. Unionizing Our Labor Superman takes it all off, meet the original Dukes of Hazzard, the creators imagine what the new Wii might look like and things come to blows when the Smurfs take on the Snorks.
14. President Hu Forbids It The Batmobile loses its wheel, spend a night with Jack Sparrow, the creators imagine what happens when Chris Hanson can't catch a predator, plus Gyro-Robo adds some depth to D & D.
15. Due to Constraints of Time and Budget Indiana Jones knows when to keep his eyes shut, Transformers mourn a fallen hero, the creators imagine what goes on in a Yellow Submarine, plus meet the new Transporter.
16. The Ramblings of Maurice Batman gets a new look at Two Face, G.I. Joe celebrate their years in service, the creators imagine what the next Traveling Pants movie might look like, plus a new Dark Crystal for the next generation.
17. Cannot Be Erased, So Sorry The creators imagine what the Humping Robot might look like on the big screen, John Connor tests out the new Terminator, Fantasy Island lives up to its name and the Nerd lands somewhere over the rainbow.
18. Please Do Not Notify Our Contractors Jason Bourne gets a new identity, the new Bachelor's a beast, the creators take a skewed look at the Holy Grail and meet a character who knows how to speed things along.
19. Especially the Animal Keith Crofford! The creators imagine the origin of the Wuzzles, what Cloverfield's real intention was, a new spin on Hitchcock's Rear Window, plus a super sappy season ender.
20. Dear Consumer Thor celebrates Christmas in Asgard, Santa adds Walter PPK to the bad boy list and the creators take a skewed look at The Gift of the Magi.
|Director||Chris McKay, Kevin Shinick|
|Starring||Seth Green, Abraham Benrubi|
|Supporting actors||Chace Crawford, Eden Espinosa, Herbert Russell, Seth MacFarlane, Sandra Oh, Simon Pegg, Matthew Senreich|
|Producers||Susan Bell, Eric Blyler, Alexander Bulkley, Corey Campodonico, Keith Crofford, Douglas Goldstein, Ollie Green, Seth Green, Victoria L. Howard, Mike Lazzo, Chris McKay, Tom Root, Matthew Senreich, Rosa Tran, Nakia Trower|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
So funny, although I could only understand part of the joke as English is my second language..Published 1 month ago by richard
i love it its always an excellent show great time on shipment.Published 8 months ago by Joseph Rullo
Funny as expected too much must see I couldn't stop laughing spit up my beer ! Yee haw ! To robot chick!Published 21 months ago by Daddio
Robot chicken is awesome and i never have cable so i am glad i could buy these dvds so cheapPublished on April 14, 2013 by Chris Meeler