Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2011 7:50:32 PM PST
K. Pratt says:
I am very excited to finally get to see the last of this incredible series! The description is already killing me! March 13th cannot come fast enough! I am pulling my hair here!

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 4:07:59 PM PST
Where did you hear that this was the last in the series? I thought it was going to be 6 total: one for each semester of sophomore, junior, and senior year of high school.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 6:28:05 PM PST
Sarah says:
This book isn't the last in the series. There is still going to be a 6th one. Haha thank goodness because I don't want it to end yet! :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 11:35:50 AM PST
Juliette says:
Im phyced too. I only wish that heist would come sooner....... Oh well this series is great too

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 6:24:20 AM PST
I know that I am way too old for this series, but they are some of the most addicting books ever. SO EXCITED!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 8:36:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2012 8:36:53 PM PST
emerald6483 says:
Haha me too. When I started reading this series I was probably already at the oldest end of its target age group, but now I am definitely too old! But I don't care! I love this series and will read it until the very end. I actually got to go to one of her book signings (awesome!) and I was the oldest person there other than the parents. There were like 9 year olds and I felt super awkward. But oh well. Glad to know I'm not the only too-old person reading them!

I can't wait for this book! So excited. She's a great author!

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 5:57:52 AM PST
PinkMLG says:
When is the eBook coming out?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls)
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls) by Ally Carter (Hardcover - March 13, 2012)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (227)