Cannot locate the band selector on heli Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Red
I charged the heli. Put batteries in the transmitter, the instructions say to set the band selector on transmitter and heli to same frequency. I cannot locate the band selector on the heli. Help, anyone?
asked by K. Goodall on January 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
The remote helicopter I bought is it for out doors I hope so
sharon harris answered on February 21, 2014
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
V388 3.5 channel Infrared control heli from WLToys. Heli charged - batteries in Controller. Followed the suggestions here and both heli and contriller light up, but the helicopter does not fly. Seems like not synching - any tips? This for V388
L.G. answered on December 25, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The heli has 2 bands but it autobinds to the frequency of the controller when it is turned on. Make sure your heli is off. Select the band on your controller. Turn on the controller and make sure no other controller is on. Turn on your heli. After a few seconds your heli will bind to the controller (lil blinking green light on the heli will turn on solid)
pclark68 answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | 20 of 21 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Found on another website, there is no switch on the helicopter. Set control to A and turn on, then turn on copter wait a few seconds then fly the copter. If you have a second while the first one is already on, set control to B and turn on, turn on second copter wait a few seconds then fly. After turning off / crashing, you may need to repeat.
robg answered on March 10, 2012
Comment | 7 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The band selector is on the controller and the heli is set at a fixed freq. You should have a choice of three bands, switch it around and find out which one it is. It might be labeled on the heli.
MK Hill answered on January 27, 2012
Comment | 0 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›