Cannot locate code or URL to download FREE e-guide for GOW & GOW 2 PDFs :(

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 21, 2011 9:59:57 PM PDT
K. Dolsophon says:
I purchased this product and looked everywhere from the very first page to the end and no where did it reference a code or URL to get your free digital copy of GOW & GOW 2 eGuide. Anyone else bought this and have any luck locating the code or URL? Is this false advertisement?

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 5:52:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 22, 2011 5:52:37 AM PDT
I just got my copy in the mail today and haven't had a chance to look it over since I am at work. However, I will make sure to give it a good looking over tonight when I get home. I'll post back here this evening and let you know if I can or can't find it. If you do find it in the mean time, please let me know. ^_^

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 2:25:57 PM PDT
I think I found it. When you open the cover, the first thing inside is a removable paper. On that paper it has a code for the "Gears of War 3 Free Bradygames Strategy Video" and on the bottom, it has the "Gears of War & Gears of War 2 E-Guide Redemption" section. In that section it tells you to "Enter the URL below in a browser...." and at the bottom of the page, it has the URL. ;)

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 4:58:23 PM PDT
K. Dolsophon says:
Hey Kung Fu, thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. I guess my copy is a defect one because it didn't contain any removable paper with the download info. The only removable paper I got was the paper that was attached behind the back cover to provide details on what's inside the book. Anyway, I actually got a response from Brady Games twitter (surprisingly) and they provide the URL for me. I didn't think it they would response back but thumbs up on my end for their support. Thanks again for looking into this Kung Fu, you rock!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 21, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (Official Strategy Guides (Bradygames))
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (Official Strategy Guides (Bradygames)) by Doug Walsh (Hardcover - September 20, 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (34)