Customer Discussions > Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC forum

Cannot get past practicing using my scope

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 2:17:08 PM PST
I am using the PC version and have been trying for days now to get out of the room where I pratice shooting through my scope. I use the pistol and then back to the rifle...reload throught the guy in the doorway but never get told to move on and he will not allow me to get out of the room. Been playing PC games for many years but really baffled on this one...any suggestions very welcome.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 12:52:02 PM PST
Is that the spot where they ask you to use the variable sights?
If so, you'll have to look at your controls to see what you have for toggling dual optics. I think it wants you to switch to the close-in optic/iron sights for your next shot, or something like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 2:42:19 PM PST
Okay now it makes sense. My mouse is not capable of doing that so I should invest in another mouse, perhaps a gaming mouse. The wheel in the middle only switches between the pisotl and rifle, so another mouse is going to solve my problem. Thank you for posting...I would never have found that out with my current equipment.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 5:23:22 AM PST
You should be able to change the keybind to something on your keyboard instead of your mouse. I changed mine around because I use the middle mouse (mouse wheel button) to throw grenades just like in BF3 and CoD. I changed B to toggle optics because it's something I might only do once per life and almost never in a fight, so I don't need it to be a quick function on my mouse.

So before you give up or get a new mouse just for this, try changing your control options.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC
Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (91)