Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Archer: Season 2 forum

Cannot play Disc One: Episode Five ("Double Deuce")

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2013 9:45:04 PM PST
Gregorator says:
I own this Archer: Season Two DVD set, and for some strange reason both my DVD players lock up when I try to play Disc One, Episode Five. It won't play through direct selection from the menu, it won't play as part of a "Play all episodes" command, it won't play at all. Episode Four and Episode Six play normally. I can only conclude that my disc has some physical defect that is not visible, or there's a programming glitch on the DVD itself, either with the structure or the file containing this episode. I haven't seen any mention of this, so: has anyone else experienced this strange problem?

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 9:54:45 AM PST
Shawn S. says:
Sounds like a compression issue, perhaps? I would try and return the disc(s) for an exchange and see if the problem still exist. I purchased both seasons 1 and 2 of Archer when BestBuy had their $7.99 Black Friday sale but have not watched yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Archer: Season 2 forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Archer: Season 2
Archer: Season 2 by Archer (DVD - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars (918)