- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Arbutus Press (January 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933926287
- ISBN-13: 978-1933926285
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 9.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #262,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Canoeing and Kayaking Wisconsin: The Rivers, The Towns, The Taverns Paperback – January 4, 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is awful compared to other books about canoeing and kayaking Wisconsin Rivers. It is written for the beer drinking paddler. I am selling it in my garage sale at a loss. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Susan B Overson
Canoeing & Kayaking Wisconsin
Enjoyable book. The author made the book a fun read.
Our first year paddling, we got some great ideas for fun trips.