Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
vote
no, but honestly that is the whole reason behind the gyro stabilization, you don't need a tripod.
Mar 1, 2013 by Neil Quinn
vote
Yes, it has happened to mine after about 5 years. I have taken pristine care with these, especially because of the price, and I have loved them. Now I can hardly use them because of the sticky, slime effect of the "rubber" coating, or what ever it is.
Mar 22, 2014 by RENNIE B.
votes
Both lenses are stabilized. You can look through either lens alone (as a monocular system) and the field seen is stabilized. In my opinion this is undoubtedly a great product. In the past I have tried to find information on how the system works but haven't been successful. I've had a pair for over five years and love them. No complaints, except I would not describe them as "Ultra-Compact".
Aug 20, 2013 by William
votes
The 10 is the magnification number - that means that what you're looking at seems 10 times bigger. Or stated another way, like you're 10 times closer to whatever you're looking at. The 30 means that the light-collecting lens, the one in the front, is 30 millimeters (3 cm, or about 1.2 inches across) -roughly speaking, the larger this number, the more light the binoculars can gather, with the result that you can see more detail in low light situations, such as dawn, dusk, or night. The most important feature of these "stabilized" binoculars is that they remove the vibration when looking at a distant object, allowing you to see the details of whatever you're looking at much more clearly than with non-stabized binoculars.
Sep 18, 2013 by G. Mulvany
votes
I wear glasses, thick ones, -14 diopters, and cannot focus binox without my glasses. I love my 10x30 IS. They have plenty of eye relief, and you can fold the rubber eye cups down. (I wonder if Mr. Petree folds his eye cups down?) I've been folding them down and back up for nine years, and the eye cups are still in good shape. The whole pair is in good shape, and I've carried these all over the world. You can buy better optics, but these optics with the IS feature works better for me than Swarovskis without IS.
Feb 27, 2013 by Doktor of Space
votes
I just weighed these this morning and with the batteries installed they weigh 1.7 pounds
Nov 7, 2013 by scott travis
votes
My husband said they do not.
Jun 29, 2015 by Vivian
votes
Yes, mine came with a 3 yr warranty.
Mar 15, 2013 by JOHN SR
votes
It did for mine.
Dec 3, 2013 by Kadels
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions