5.0 out of 5 stars I buy Canon replacement cartridges because they work
There are many choices in the toner refill market. I have tried other brands and local refill vendors and continue to buy this original Canon product.

Super quality print outs, the cartridge lasts between 2500-3500 pages (it's rated for 2000) and each page is crisply printed with no over bleed or lines on your pages.

I have found the cost saving...
Published on June 8, 2011 by Duke Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Sold me a faulty cartridge (yes it is a genuine Canon). I called to troubleshoot and it was confirmed cartridge was faulty. I had purchased this in February so I would have a back up. As soon as I put it in it a couple of days ago it was obviously not working properly. Because it had been longer than 30 days they refused to be any help at all except to give me a lecture...
Published 9 months ago by fashion_gal

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars It was useless!, March 30, 2014
MOON-BONG KIM (Cherry Hill, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
Even though I bought new one, I could print my just 150 -page documents out. That's it. I could not use it anymore.
Is there any solution to return it?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Canon at all!, October 25, 2013
Jennifer (PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
The ad says this is a Canon Cartridge- don't be fooled. It was a brand that is compatible. Now I have 2 of these that I need to get rid of because they aren't correct. Misleading ad- isn't this illegal?

5.0 out of 5 stars Better alternative to the generics, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
I've bought generic toners the last couple times and had problems with them streaking or not applying fully. Whatever the chemicals in Canon's toners, the knock-offs don't seem to be on par with the OEM. A little disappointing, but as always, Amazon has the better price on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed in this product, November 26, 2014
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
I am very disappointed in this product. Our company has been ordering products on Amazon for a long time and this is the first time that we are very unsatisfied with any product. This toner lasted a total of 1 week, shorter than the starter toner cartridge. I cannot believe that we spent so much money on such a product. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality and dependability, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
When I purchased the Canon MF4770n Image Laser printer from amazon.com, I knew that I would also be ordering the toner from amazon.com.. Even though "compatible" toners are offered for much lower prices, I know from experience that it is better to stay with the brand name. I know I can depend on Canon products, and amazon.com, to deliver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on generic, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
I tried saving money by buying th generic brand one on here but the print quality was maybe 10% what this cartridge produces! This is worth every penny, great quality prints!

1.0 out of 5 stars it wore out way too fast- dissappointing, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
It wore out way too fast- only about a month- even though the rate of use did not change. Dissappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! Small capacity., August 14, 2013
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
I use the Canon 128 in an ImageClass MF4570dn printer. The quality is great. Very crisp and clear. Never have had any problem with the Canon brand of toner cartridge... and I have been through a LOT of them.

That is the reason for the 3-star rating. Quality of print? Excellent! How long does it last? poor.

I just went through an entire cartridge printing 700 duplex pages - that would be 1400 pages. About 700 short of the claimed rating. While this does not seem to be a lot, it is about 33% less than the claim. I really do love the printer - scan, fax, print - all quality, and it has lasted for several years. But the cost of these cartridges combined with their small capacity really is costly. At least Amazon has them for a better price than my online office supply store.

The cost per page for their price was right at $0.06 per page + the cost of paper. That seems quite high for laser printing.

I have just ordered a Brother HL-2270DW from Amazon for just over the cost of ONE of these toner cartridges. The TN450 cartridge there claims 2600 pages for almost 1/2 the price. We shall see if it prints as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars printer works, but check the box, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
It's a toner cartridge. It either works or it doesn't. This works fine but the reason I gave it 3 stars is because when we opened the amazon packaging there were ROACHES in the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars $70 down the drain, November 6, 2014
This review is from: Canon 128 Toner Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
At first use, and to present a couple of weeks later, printing is very faint—so light that it makes documents difficult to read.

The packaging is Canon's. It had never been opened. The label on the end of the box says Canon 128 toner Cartridge - Black New.

I really like my MF4890dw ImageClass Multifunction Printer, so I called Canon. Sadly my experience was much like that of another reviewer. The Canon rep said the cartridge must be a defective, but Canon only offers warranty replacement on items purchased less than 30 days ago, so I would simply need to buy another. I bought this months in advance to have on hand in my office, so I wouldn't be without printing capability.

I expect more from Canon. Defective is defective, and if it's full of toner ... what's not to warrant?

I have yet to contact Amazon about the issue, but I'm not holding my breath as the purchase occurred a few months ago.

I can't fault the seller if this is Canon's fault, but I wonder if this was a refurb carefully repackaged?

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›