Questions & Answers
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Full Frame DSLR Camera (Body Only) (OLD MODEL)
by Canon
4.5 out of 5 stars (420)
Used & New from: $1,099.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 41-50 of 75 questions
votes
Origin? not sure what you mean by this , it was made in Japan
Oct 23, 2013 by Kampbyll
votes
I got one for about that price only had about 9.5k actuations on it. But that doesn't drive the price... Especially if the seller isn't privy to that info. You can get software to check the actuation count AFTER you buy. Other than that, you're just counting on the seller to know what they're talking about.
Oct 4, 2013 by iDex Media
votes
international shipping Sep 14, 2013
Yes. I do international shipping.
Sep 14, 2013 by Player
votes
votes
This camera was purchased brand new in the box. I'm guessing that the count was zero or maybe less then 10 because of any manufacturer's testing. Hope this helps?
May 6, 2013 by I. Araquistain
votes
The shutter count of all new cameras are zero...what do you mean? My last camera i sold had over 1/4 of a million on it.
May 4, 2013 by Dominick Mauro Jr.
votes
You would have to ask the seller that question.
Mar 19, 2013 by Thomas L. Clark
votes
This is a question that you should ask the specific seller under the specific listing that you're viewing. I purchased the body only because I owned lenses already. The camera is often offered and priced with the 24-105 f/4. You need to look at the offering options and compare the prices of body only with those that offer a lens combo. I recommend you choose an listing from Amazon directly or one that offers prime benefits. I don't know what listing you are looking at that includes more than one lens. Check the listing and ask the seller if you are not sure. I just reviewed the camera, I'm not the seller.
Mar 6, 2013 by J. Silberman
votes
Canon rates the shutter life on the 5dmkii at 150 000.
Mar 5, 2013 by Thomas S. Strydom
votes
Not sure of what you're asking, shutter timing range or how many exposures it will automatically shoot in exposure bracketing, or what. Shutter timing ranges from 30 seconds to 1/8000th second. It brackets 3 exposures automatically. I believe this is the same as with the new 5D Mark III. Let me know if your question was something different. Glad to help. TED
Feb 26, 2013 by J. T. Pilonero
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers