Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 45 questions
vote
Yes it does - it comes with everything you need to start taking great pictures - the lens is truly unbelievable!
Mar 2, 2013 by Charlie
vote
I had the Tamron first. I got it because it had good reviews, a lower price, and IS. Bottom line: it was very soft and had AWFUL back focusing issues over 50 mm. I sent it to Tamron for calibration and it came back worse. I ended up returning it and instead of getting another copy of the Tamron, got the Canon. Best decision I ever made. This is the sharpest lens I own, including all my primes. I was told by Tamron that 20% of their 24-70s have focus issues on the Mark III (which I have) due to the Mark III's focusing system and the Tamron not being totally compatible with it. I have a 60D as well and the Tamron also had back focus issues with that body as well, although slightly less. I would not hesitate to recommend the Canon, bar none.
Dec 6, 2013 by minkylina
votes
Yes it is. In fact, with this lens you will get the sharpest pictures with the most versatile focal length for the t4i. Well worth the investment I you are looking for the best possible pictures.
Oct 22, 2013 by Shane Y.
votes
Compatible with T5i? Feb 13, 2014
Absolutely is.
Feb 13, 2014 by James R. Orens
votes
it telescope out to 70mm unlike the first version where its start from 70mm screw/telescope into 24mm
Dec 16, 2013 by TruBaka
votes
Mine was made in Japan
Jan 2, 2014 by Larry
votes
I would not anticipate any... Awesome sharp lens!
Dec 29, 2013 by Kevin L. Keith
votes
The extra stop is amazing... 70mm frames a head and shoulders from 10 feet or so... Works great with my lighting set up and excels in low light... If you want tighter shots from longer distances, the 105 would be the pick! Most portrait photographers prefer 85mm to 105mm- the f/4 just may not give you the background blur you may want... the 70mm-200M f/2.8 L IS II is another awesome choice...
Sep 18, 2013 by Kevin L. Keith
votes
Price aside, 24-70 II hands down. 1 stop for indoor events is a major advantage. IS only helps on static subjects, and you will need a reasonably high shutter speed (depending on focal length) to eliminate motion blur. Also 24-70 II is very good at the 24mm end with minimal and very correctable distortion. It is pricy however.
Dec 5, 2013 by tetraphoenix
votes
I bought mine in January and went to the NYC bull riding event. I shot pics with no flash under arena lighting and I stopped action. they were sharp.
Apr 10, 2014 by CRISTAGALI
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers