From the Back Cover
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 50D
- Use the 50D's automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
With "Canon 50D: From Snapshots to Great Shots," you'll learn not only what makes a great shot work--you'll learn how to get that shot using your 50D.
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 50D to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canon_50dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.