Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 16, 2011
I bought this camera case soon after I got the Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS. I just wanted a nice, small camera case that fit really well and protected my camera. I wasn't positive that this case would fit my camera as I didn't see it specifically state in the product description that it would be compatible with the Canon ELPH 300, but I thought I would try it anyway. I also liked that it was made by Canon as I usually try to get same-brand cases, since I feel they are more likely to fit the camera I am buying it for. When it arrived I was extremely pleased because it was exactly what I wanted. The case is more durable than a basic fabric case, but not quite as hard as a plastic case. It does have a fabric exterior though, which is pretty nice. The inside is also lined with a soft fabric that won't scratch my camera. There is a magnetic enclosure that works well for easily opening and closing this case with little hassle. On the back there is a belt loop if you wanted to put it on your belt. For me, the case is so nice and compact that it easily fits in my purse and does not take up a lot of extra room. The case is also the perfect size for my Canon ELPH 300. My camera fits precisely inside and there is a also little slot for my wrist strap to hang out of the case on the side. I am definitely happy I got this case as it was exactly what I was looking for. I have had it for a couple months now and it has been holding up well.
on October 30, 2011
I bought my Canon Powershot ELPH 310 HS the day it was released but when I went through Canon's website, I couldn't find a case specifically for my model. The box of this case says that it fits the ELPH 300 HS (how different can the 300 and 310 be?) and it looks nice so I decided to buy it anyway.

It's almost a perfect fit, but the 310 HS is about .07" wider than it's predecessor, so you kind of have to lightly force it in and out. The gap for the wrist strap doesn't quite align with the hole for it on the camera which makes it a little more difficult. I don't know what alloy the camera is made of, but sometimes it gets attracted to the magnetic strip which is a little annoying. Hasn't affected my screen nor my memory card.

Overall build is fine though. The lining inside is very soft but seems thin so I'm not sure how long it will last. Fabric is tough - I've dropped my camera with the case a couple times, but nothing happened. The belt loop is convenient and stitching holds fine.

It's a good case which I would highly recommend. It's not meant for the 310 HS, but it can still be used with it.
on August 2, 2012
A perfect size and fit for the ELPH 530 HS. There is a 'cut-out' on the side for the strap to pass through and a closed loop for a belt (not a clip-on). It provides protection to the camera when in a pocket or bag and keeps it safely on you on a belt.
It seems well-made and is an incredible value for the price.
I wanted the ELPH 530 because it was small and I could have it with me anywhere and this case fit that purpose to ensure it was safe whenever I used it.
on May 14, 2014
When I first got it, this case didn't fit my camera (PowerShot ELPH 330HS). The flap wouldn't even close. Eventually the case stretched and molded to the camera, and now it fits very well. The magnetic flap opens very quietly and quickly, so it's very easy to get the camera out of the case when I want to take a picture in a hurry. However, wearing it on my belt means that the flap frequently opens when it gets caught on my shirt or jacket. After 3 months of use, the edges of the vinyl material on the sides of the case are starting to crack, fray, and split.
on January 17, 2014
The case was advertised to fit the Canon PowerShot Elph 330HS. The case is too small for that camera. The camera is hard to get in and out and the case can't stay snapped once the camera is inside. It might be a good deal for another model but not for this camera.
on December 6, 2013
Extremely nice case. Very form fitting and compact, while being rigid enough for good protection. If you drop this, your camera will be protected. I bought this for the Canon 330HS and it fits snugly yet has enough space to get in and out easily. It has a little slot opening on the side for your camera's wrist strap if you have that attached to your camera. I prefer a magnetic closure, but this has a metal snap. It works just fine...I just don't like having to take the time to snap something when magnets would work more easily. Nonetheless, this feature works fine and overall this is a fine and sturdy case. I also like the metal emblem that says "Canon" on the front of it since it makes it feel like it was made just for the camera.

Note that this is a sleek form-fitting case and there is no extra room or pockets in it for an extra memory card or lens cloth.
on June 12, 2012
Purchased this for the Canon ELPH 100 that I had bought a couple months ago. The lining of the case is nice and soft to protect your camera's screen, and it fits the ELPH like a glove, which helps maintain the compactness of the camera. I also like the hole on the side for the wrist strap -- that's a handy feature.

The one drawback is that the case is only semi-solid, which means that the camera's on/off button can be hit accidentally if any pressure is put onto the case -- and that results in the lens trying to come out automatically within the case, which obviously doesn't go well. But for less than $10, I really can't complain to much; overall, the case protects my camera well enough.
on July 29, 2012
This case is the perfect size to fit the compact Canon 100 HS digital elph camera. Protects the camera at all times and keeps the small form factor so you don't have to lug around a big package. Got it for $5 which is a tremendous value even when compared to non-Canon branded cases.
on September 25, 2014
I don't always use a camera case, but when I do this is now the one for me! It is a hard case that fits my camera perfectly, with a slot for the wrist strap to hang out of on the side. Great for keeping the camera save from scratches and knocking around in a purse without taking up a lot of space. Other cases I have used have been too bulky and have zipper pockets and belt holders which I don't seem to need anymore.
on April 24, 2014
I purchased this case for a Canon ELPH 330HS. This is the recommended case according to the Canon website. Initially, the case seemed a fraction too tight, and the magnetic clasp didn't catch. However, the ballistic-nylon and leather from which the case is fabricated stretches a bit with use. After a dozen insertions, more or less, the camera now slides in quite easily, and the magnetic clasp closes properly. My wife likes this case because it is compact and doesn't take up a lot of space in her purse.