5.0 out of 5 stars UV Protector
Haven't tried other filters with my 60D yet, but this is an authentic Canon UV filter. :D Fits nicely to my lens, and it's almost as if the filter's never been installed. :D I have not taken the filter off for comparison pictures, as the filter was purchased to protect the lens in the first place.
Published on April 26, 2012 by TipoMazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Well.....
Published 4 months ago by Mo DeMarco

5.0 out of 5 stars UV Protector, April 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Well....., May 6, 2014
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
Let me start off by saying this is by far the best filter that I have bought so far. With that said let me tell you why I still don't like it... Every (and when I say every I mean EVERY) filter I have ever bought has done this exact same thing: On close ups it softens my image. Both of my 67mm lenses take great, clear, sharp images but every filter softens them. I live in Arizona where the sun reflects off of every single surface and it is bright. Super bright. Like I'm standing on the sun bright. And I have been searching for a filter that doesn't cost the same as my lenses but will give me crispy pics. Unfortunately I have probably spent the equivalent of 2 lenses on filters just searching through them and discarding them. But like I said, this one is the best so far. It doesn't soften my landscapes hardly at all. But close ups it does. Just not near as bad as the others I have had. Also I would like to note that I do not use editing software on my photos. I'm sure if I did I could easily sharpen the pics back up. So if you do Photoshop or Lightroom or any of the other editing tools then I'm sure this whole review can be ignored :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have protection for your lense, January 7, 2014
hdcspike (Little Rock, AR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
This filter is worth the money. It's very high quality and fits like a champ. I've had other brand filters in the past, but Canon beats them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Threads Easily, Decent Price, May 8, 2013
J. Julian (Sulphur Springs, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
This is one of those things you just have to have. One pays good money for a lens and good lenses have expensive coatings on them. A prime lens should never even be used at all without a UV filter to protect the lens and the investment. I bought the Canon brand to go on my Canon lens. I have read where folks have purchased "off brand" UV filters only to have the filter cross-thread on the lens during installation. It is a terrible ordeal to have to use a hack saw to remove a cross threaded UV filter from a lens. For the few extra dollars, I got peace of mind that the Canon UV filter would thread perfectly on my Canon prime lens. No regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
I did not expect but the best from Canon and that is what I got. I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
This is a good lens but I had bought the wrong size and had to return it. Adorama was very good about returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought for my friend, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
I have not used this product. I purchased it for my friend. As per him the product is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its worth to spend for the original filter - made in Japan, November 26, 2012
I Like it - but I still feel it is bit expensive
I don't see any quality reduction in the pictures taken with Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter.
one can't real find the difference in most of the pics. But, could notice in some Pictures and it seems very great with this filter.
I read many low rate reviews with non-canon UV protector filter products. That made me to go for original. I prefer to go for Japan Made hoping it would be with good quality as per many reviews.
finally, I feel no regret as it is good one. I would recommend to buy for it, if you could spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
DOES WHAT ITS INTENDED TO DO; EASE OF USE;KEEPS LENSE CLEAN FROM DEBRIS. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS. GOOD SUPPLIER

3.0 out of 5 stars Normal, November 11, 2012
Enzo Tessarolo (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001 (Electronics)
it says is an UV Preotector Filter but instead it came a Protector filter only, but reviewing the item that i get is great to protect the lens

Canon 67mm UV Protector Filter 2598A001