Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 14, 2014
Truly received a great package deal with this offer, the camera arrived a day earlier than scheduled for delivery, and nothing was damaged when the original package was opened. The T5 is a solidly built camera and most of the included kit items were of fairly high quality.

One thing to note: Most of the smaller products besides the two Canon lenses are made by Vivitar, including the two UV filters, the add-on telephoto extension lens and the wide-angle lens, SD card, and the tripod too (which was kind of cheap in my opinion, but I expected it to be very lightweight). In addition, the camera bag was made by Vivitar, and frankly it was not nearly as protective as I thought. I noticed it was not the same as in the picture online so I contacted the seller after I realized this (pictured in the preview is the VidPro camera bag, which I also own and is much more durable in comparison to Vivitar's included bag). The seller promptly replied with the status that they were shipping out a new bag to me for free.

If not for such great customer service support, I would rate this a 4/5 star due to the flimsy quality of the tripod and camera bag, but due to such an excellent experience with their quick responses and support, I am happy I chose this package over others.

If you are looking for a package deal with a nice tripod, I would look for a package with a better-known tripod brand. But, if you just wanted the kit for its included extra battery, 75-300mm lens, and memory card, and accessories this package in itself will save you money instead of buying these individually and is great for a beginner DSLR camera kit to get you started.
on July 13, 2014
I wish I had gone with the T5i. Think it would have been worth the extra money. The tripod is very flimsy...don't think I will trust it to hold my camera. The company I purchased it from was excellent and prompt. The macro and small telephoto lenses/adapters are Vivitar lenses. The bag kind of cheaply made.
on October 11, 2014
I enjoy this camera but didn't know there was such a thing as a T5 and not a T5i until this got to my house. Was really disappointed and wish it would have been the correct camera that I wanted. Started to send it back but didn't want the hassle. The tripod and bag are useless and the tiny accessories like the cleaning kit are far from par. I wouldn't buy it again. Most of it was a waste of my money. I also hate that there is no port for an external audio recorder to be plugged in.
on February 1, 2016
Product is great but some accessories are on the less expensive side (all function). Company completely met expectations on shipping, price, and communication.
on September 22, 2014
So happy, this is I like camera. Like photography when I was young, but because the job is busy, no time to play now, revenue, is nearing retirement, he chose the camera. 2 lenses, accessories and many, camera is very user-friendly, easy to master.
on January 14, 2015
Oh wow, has this been a super plus positive investment. I am still on a learning curve, but I love it. Will keep you up to date.
on July 17, 2014
This camera and kit is an excellent value. The camera takes fantastic pictures.
on September 4, 2014
Great value! Takes wonderful pics and has amazing range.
on May 13, 2016
My daughter loves the camera and it's a great value.
on November 15, 2014
Bought for our daughter and she loves it. She's 14 years old and in photography for 4-H; very creative and gives her a ton of options with clear crisp pics.