5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lens, Great Value
Published 11 months ago by saginaw slim

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy
It's a good len but it doesn't have the image stabilizer. When I took a few shots with it my pictures were a little blurry. I found that a tripod fixed that problem.
Published 7 months ago by Shelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lens, Great Value, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS series of Digital SLR Cameras + 10pc Bundle Deluxe Accessory Kit (Electronics)
I just got this today. I popped it on, clicked the AF button (Auto Focus), and I was taking crisp, rich telephoto shots immediately. And I did not have any issue with image stabalization. I don't have the world's steadiest hands, either ( OK, I did get a pretty secure position by leaning against a wall and cradling the camera body). Wow! Took a shot of a guy walking his dog and smoking...could almost read the brand of cigarette from about 60 yards away!

4.0 out of 5 stars very compatable with the cannon, September 13, 2013
jonathan s (Northern New York, USA) - See all my reviews
very compatable with the cannon the parts are high quality and the lens was well packaged over all its very good on all levels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 24, 2013
Loved my shipment! Everything was just as it had been advertised and now I can take even better pictures of my son's sporting events!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, descent lens for the price, October 29, 2014
Good kit, descent lens for the price. It's not expensive glass so keep the expectations realistic but it does zoom nice, just gets pretty grainy all the way at 300mm. Good for a hobbyist & those of us that can't afford the huge white lenses.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, but I should have done more research, October 27, 2014
very good, but I should have done more research; for those of us who can't hold a camera still, we should get lenses with image stabilizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, May 14, 2014
What an awesome deal this is! Where can you find a lens for under $200 with some extra goodies?!? ONLY ON AMAZON! I have used this lens a few times and it is amazing! I was able to take a super clear picture of a truck parked really far away. I love the little pouch to store it in! I haven't used the filters but they are good metal like quality. I have used the cleaning supplies and they work great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens + add on items, July 22, 2014
This is a great bundle of items. I knew I wanted to buy this lens, so I figured why not just get it with a bunch of add-on stuff. The case for it really helps because that way I'm not worried about it when I have my regular lens on my camera, and I'm glad I now have the lens hood and filters. Some of the items I most likely will not use but if you add up the cost of buying each of them individually, this is a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 19, 2014
This is a lot of lens for not too much money. It's a good intermediate range lens for capturing interesting photos while sight seeing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens and accessories package, January 25, 2014
Product were delivered on time and met all my expectations. The lens is exactl;y what I was looking for and the other products were a nice bonus.